*****5-star OT commits to Tennessee!

Just curious, is that uncommon among blue chip QB's entering their senior seasons? If so, why did GM decide not to attend the camps? This doesn't sound like a "Vol Fall" to me. It sounds like GM understood the consequences of not attending camp and didn't care. Either that or he underestimated the impact it would have on his ranking. Either way, it looks like losing his 5th star is on him.
He had a hand injury at one point. Arch Manning didn’t do any of the camp circuit and it didn’t seem to hurt him.

He had a hand injury at one point. Arch Manning didn’t do any of the camp circuit and it didn’t seem to hurt him.
Ahhh, I see. Did any of the recruiting services provide any explanation for the huge drop though? Seems pretty conspicuous they would drop him that far.

giphy.gif
Ahh NOPE! Don't need his approval. Welcome aboard David. Carry on!

Much respect for the recruiting junkies on here I just saw this and never would think I’d see a day when we’d beat out those d**n bulldogs on recruits 😁😁!!

It's simple. Tennessee can Pay these recruits NOW, just like uga and bama have been for Years.......And with the Pilot Money.. Katie bar the door! The advantage is, Tennessee is so much a better place for these guys than any other. ANY other.

Reactions: SugarVols
Now, if we could also flip this guy as another OL-man from The University of Ingolstadt, we'd have it made.
1724089497285.jpeg

VN Store

Back