7’1” 240lb Uros Plavsic will be a Vol (reportedly)

Hard to make some of you guys happy....

A good idea would be to first let's see if the guy comes here, and if he is not the second coming of the player you want him to be, then bash him....

Give the kid a chance....

Wondering what post was bashing him?

I haven't seen anyone bashing him

Reactions: dovervolz
Hard to make some of you guys happy....

A good idea would be to first let's see if the guy comes here, and if he is not the second coming of the player you want him to be, then bash him....

Give the kid a chance....
Nah...no fun in that argument.
- totally not trollin Bruin prolly

No doubt it could be a stretch I agree. It just makes it's more likely that Hurley didn't see a high level career coming for this kid. We see assistant coaches hired a lot to get players to sign with schools so it's hard to know exactly what it means in this case
Yes, but those kids are most often 5*, sure-fire NBA draft picks. Plavsic was never that.

Has anyone noticed that LiveFaithSports.com has him rated as a 5*, the number #2 Center, and #11 prospect overall?

There, that should fix the narrative around here. Let the natty talk begin. 😁

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
Len Kosmalski, Tom Boerwinkle, or Stevie Hamer. Roth was 6'11" iirc.
I think it would have to be either Kosmalski or Boerwinkle. Kosmalski was a better scorer, (he had a little jump hook that was hard to stop) but Boerwinkle rebounded a little better, and, as I remember it, was a great shot blocker, whereas Kosmalski was only an okay shot blocker. (And, as was noted by someone before, Boerwinkle averaged nearly 10 rebounds a game in his NBA career. Has nothing to do with who was the better college player, of course.)

Has anyone noticed that LiveFaithSports.com has him rated as a 5*, the number #2 Center, and #11 prospect overall?

There, that should fix the narrative around here. Let the natty talk begin. 😁
Who was the #1 center? Another Barnes fail.

The big question is can we get a ruling from the NCAA asap in order to make a choice which direction to go if a grad transfer is in the works.

If this guy is a no go I think we have to take a big. If he can play I could see looking for a pg

I think he can be those things but if he was already there he would have played this past season and Hurley woudnt have essentially pushed him out the door by firing what got him to ASU
We’ve been over this, just because you redshirt doesn’t mean you suck.

The big question is can we get a ruling from the NCAA asap in order to make a choice which direction to go if a grad transfer is in the works.

If this guy is a no go I think we have to take a big. If he can play I could see looking for a pg
Either way you go best available imo

VN Store

Back