7:30 Primetime ABC game for Oklahoma - lets ride!

Oklahoma will get up for this one.

So will we. Watching the team this year, I feel like that's more of problem for them. I'm fairly confident going into it. Their defense looks really good, but that o-line looks like swiss cheese. JP and the boys should be able to set up a campsite in the back field and hang out.

Oklahoma will get up for this one.

So will we. Watching the team this year, I feel like that's more of problem for them. I'm fairly confident going into it. Their defense looks really good, but that o-line looks like swiss cheese. JP and the boys should be able to set up a campsite in the back field and hang out.
Nc state got up too and got embarrassed.

HELLZ YEAH...welcome to big boy football and the SEC !!!
OU getting ready to find out how an SEC team travels.
OU has 7 NCs and 7 Heisman winners. The only time we beat them was the 1939 Orange Bowl, since then they are 3-0 against us. So we are going to welcome them to Big Boy football?

I know we're fans and it doesn't matter if we get too cocky, but y'all should remember that OU has the seventh most talented roster according to 24/7, while we have the seventeenth:

OU is a dangerous team if they figure it out. Let's just hope it's after we visit. This game could end up being a dog fight. On the other hand, we could absolutely boat race them. I just don't think this is a cut and dry W just yet.

I know we're fans and it doesn't matter if we get too cocky, but y'all should remember that OU has the seventh most talented roster according to 24/7, while we have the seventeenth:

OU is a dangerous team if they figure it out. Let's just hope it's after we visit. This game could end up being a dog fight. On the other hand, we could absolutely boat race them. I just don't think this is a cut and dry W just yet.
In Heupel we trust (Only in matters of football)!

Whoops. Forgot he's Kirk's usual partner.
Are you implying something with that?

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back