7.8 Earthquake - Turkey

Yowza! 7.9 is catastrophic
Yeah I'm afraid this is going to have one helluva a death count. Lots of pictures of Hotels and Apartment buildings completely demolished that would have been occupied. This is going to be really bad.

Another real problem is many that got out of their buildings are now in freezing cold and snow, and not able to return to their homes which are no longer safe.

This is beyond devastating for that region. The videos I’ve seen this morning show cities in rubble and people trapped underneath. I cannot imagine.

This is beyond devastating for that region. The videos I’ve seen this morning show cities in rubble and people trapped underneath. I cannot imagine.
Well it's freezing cold we know the gas pipeline was damaged or destroyed that likely served several cities , many buildings are now unsafe to re-enter, and much of the region is a contested civil war zone across the border in Syria. Have a feeling the greater death toll is just starting.

Reactions: Wireless1
Well it's freezing cold we know the gas pipeline was damaged or destroyed that likely served several cities , many buildings are now unsafe to re-enter, and much of the region is a contested civil war zone across the border in Syria. Have a feeling the greater death toll is just starting.
And I was complaining this morning there’s a 60% chance of rain Thursday
I am so blessed

Seen this on the news this morning. It's horrific. I wonder how many innocent people are still trapped in buildings and in rubble?

Seen this on the news this morning. It's horrific. I wonder how many innocent people are still trapped in buildings and in rubble?

Well many will die from Hypothermia long before anyone can get to them. The people outside and "safe" are trapped in subzero weather, with gas lines and electricity down. so ya know even outside and safe your a bit trapped right now there.

Well many will die from Hypothermia long before anyone can get to them. The people outside and "safe" are trapped in subzero weather, with gas lines and electricity down. so ya know even outside and safe your a bit trapped right now there.
I remember the earthquake that postponed the World Series. That was a bad one.

VN Store

Back