9/11

They already dealt a serious and lingering blow. Just look at the discourse in this forum.
Every couple days more citizens die from COVID than did on 9/11.
We are so divided now we cannot even agree on how to combat it.
No way in hell we can defeat terrorists.

Every couple days more citizens die from COVID than did on 9/11.
We are so divided now we cannot even agree on how to combat it.
No way in hell we can defeat terrorists.

Not when we hand them billions in weapons and ferry them over here to do what they do.

Russia lands forces at former U.S. air base in northern Syria

And with the Pentagon's contact negotiation abilities, millions in weapons may as well be the front fender for an A1 Abrams and half a wing from an F15.
Biden screwed up. That's why he's on tv mandating private companies, to take hear off his screw up. Trump was a goober, and had many things you can post about and I'll not say a word, but this is on biden. Trump didn't leave American citizens, Biden did. Trump didn't leave a terrorist group with the ability to murder our citizens, and theirs, Biden did. It's on him.

Biden screwed up. That's why he's on tv mandating private companies, to take hear off his screw up. Trump was a goober, and had many things you can post about and I'll not say a word, but this is on biden. Trump didn't leave American citizens, Biden did. Trump didn't leave a terrorist group with the ability to murder our citizens, and theirs, Biden did. It's on him.

So Biden released 5000 Taliban prisoners, some of whom are now in the upper echelons of leadership?

Reactions: lostsheep
Actually, Obama released the one leading the Taliban. But again, you can make excuses all you want, this is on biden

I hold Biden absolutely responsible for the Deadly Debacle in the Desert. And Bush for getting us into it. And Obama for continuing it. And Trump for pretending to want to get out but not really.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
We should all remember on this day that the Chinese have killed far more US citizens with a virus than all the 9/11 victims.
If you believe that then I assume you think we should declare war on China? I mean they would then be intentionally responsible with a million American deaths by the time this over.

There are people that get mad when you blame China.
It looks like we are as much to blame as China. We were helping to fund this research. So if you want to be pissed at them be pissed at us. Probably why neither Trump or Biden have done anything about it. I mean Trump called it the China virus but that wasn't a response. We are as guilty as they are IMO.

It looks like we are as much to blame as China. We were helping to fund this research. So if you want to be pissed at them be pissed at us. Probably why neither Trump or Biden have done anything about it. I mean Trump called it the China virus but that wasn't a response. We are as guilty as they are IMO.

We tend to fund 90% of our problems.

If you believe that then I assume you think we should declare war on China? I mean they would then be intentionally responsible with a million American deaths by the time this over.

I've been hunting again for the thorough review I read on my phone a couple of days ago, and haven't found it. It covered the Wuhan lab itself, and the fact that the French built it for China. It further discussed the four safety levels in the lab. The covid gain of function testing was apparently done in levels three and ultimately two ... one being the least secure and four the highest. It went on to discuss that Fauci signed off on grants to study gain of function testing; testing that is apparently illegal in the US ... and for an obvious reason. So, yeah, I do agree with you that some people in the US share the blame ... just not most of us.

As far as the rest goes. The Wuhan lab is still open and in business. I'd bet they release another virus before a bunch of ragtag ME terrorists do something with significant loss of life similar to 9/11. If terrorists pull that off, you can probably blame the US for lax southern border security.

I've been hunting again for the thorough review I read on my phone a couple of days ago, and haven't found it. It covered the Wuhan lab itself, and the fact that the French built it for China. It further discussed the four safety levels in the lab. The covid gain of function testing was apparently done in levels three and ultimately two ... one being the least secure and four the highest. It went on to discuss that Fauci signed off on grants to study gain of function testing; testing that is apparently illegal in the US ... and for an obvious reason. So, yeah, I do agree with you that some people in the US share the blame ... just not most of us.

As far as the rest goes. The Wuhan lab is still open and in business. I'd bet they release another virus before a bunch of ragtag ME terrorists do something with significant loss of life similar to 9/11. If terrorists pull that off, you can probably blame the US for lax southern border security.
It's not a most of us situation. We helped. We are guilty. So if you want to cream China then we need to be too. It's that simple.

It's not a most of us situation. We helped. We are guilty. So if you want to cream China then we need to be too. It's that simple.

Maybe you control what Fauci and a bunch of nameless unelected bureaucrats do; I don't, and I'd bet most people here don't have control over them or their selection either.

Inside the Wuhan lab: French engineering, deadly viruses and a big mystery

Reactions: AM64
I'm still wondering why we didn't napalm every nook and cranny of the mountains the Taliban took refuge in.

ME combatants have a tendency to use civilians as human shields during engagement. Which would have raised the collateral damage numbers significantly and the MSM would have had a field day with. IMO, using that ordnance was not an option at the time.

VN Store

Back