A Cool Story Bro Thread

Link?????????? for this video I would like to see it. I am not gonna post this and lie so think what you want pall just watch what you say and it being my soon to be wife if I wanted to put my hand there I can whether it's wrong or vulgar I grabbed her to get her in the camera as the cameraman was walking by so take a chill pill dude an try to relax a lil chief.

Why in the world do you come on a free message board and reveal who you are? Also, your spelling and grammar is that of a small child. I hope it's just internet speak and that you really know how to spell pal (not pall).

Lastly, people will be brutally honest on a message board and since no one knows who you are we don't take it personally when we are attacked. However, you opened yourself up to where you will take it personal because you showed a pic of you and your girl. So you might want to ask the freak to delete this thread if you are going to get your feelings hurt.

Cool story bro.

Reactions: 1 person
The only thing more bewildering than what the guy in the picture did would be bragging about it. And anyone who sees the video would never believe it was anything less than intentional. Just be glad it wasn't my daughter. Wife, fiancé or not, he would have had his ass kicked. And I have a feeling I'm not alone in that sentiment.

Look I could not decipher what that dude was typing, but I have no idea what argument you can really make about kicking someone's rear over some dude grabbing his own future wives' boob?

View attachment 60547

So I walk in a gas station in my ole hicktown and this guy that works the cash register hollers, HEY your the dude that came in after the O&W game and laughs, I reply yeah? He say's man my buddy from Nashville that was with me recognized you when yall was talking football you gotta check this out and that's when he showed it to me. He said local radio stations was laughing about it poking fun and couple ppl tweeted it out he says I don't know but figure I had to share with yall

What was funny was when I showed it to the ole lady:)

Link?????????? for this video I would like to see it. I am not gonna post this and lie so think what you want pall just watch what you say and it being my soon to be wife if I wanted to put my hand there I can whether it's wrong or vulgar I grabbed her to get her in the camera as the cameraman was walking by so take a chill pill dude an try to relax a lil chief.

Harbrace just rolled over in his grave. Twice.

The only thing more bewildering than what the guy in the picture did would be bragging about it. And anyone who sees the video would never believe it was anything less than intentional. Just be glad it wasn't my daughter. Wife, fiancé or not, he would have had his ass kicked. And I have a feeling I'm not alone in that sentiment.

HOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

dvdduggan.jpg

Calm down Hacksaw. Its not that big a deal!

Reactions: 3 people
View attachment 60547

So I walk in a gas station in my ole hicktown and this guy that works the cash register hollers, HEY your the dude that came in after the O&W game and laughs, I reply yeah? He say's man my buddy from Nashville that was with me recognized you when yall was talking football you gotta check this out and that's when he showed it to me. He said local radio stations was laughing about it poking fun and couple ppl tweeted it out he says I don't know but figure I had to share with yall

What was funny was when I showed it to the ole lady:)

does she have a facebook page?

Hey GivehimSIX, please keep us abreast of further developments in this story. Thanks.

Cool Story,Bro! I have referred to my fiancee as my wife innumerable times. You from close to Jimtown? Or down by Soddy? You look like a dude I shared a pill with. Hell,I grab my fiancee there all the time FOR NO REASON! And NOONE is going to do a damn thing about it! And I'll refer to her as "my wife" any time I choose! Go Vols! I was in jail during the OW game-again. I envy y'all. Go Vols!

Cool Story,Bro! I have referred to my fiancee as my wife innumerable times. You from close to Jimtown? Or down by Soddy? You look like a dude I shared a pill with. Hell,I grab my fiancee there all the time FOR NO REASON! And NOONE is going to do a damn thing about it! And I'll refer to her as "my wife" any time I choose! Go Vols! I was in jail during the OW game-again. I envy y'all. Go Vols!

Self-confirming post of all time.

Reactions: 5 people

Damn kids keep walking on my lawn!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

there's alot of minimum wage going on in this paragraph

Reactions: 5 people
Look I could not decipher what that dude was typing, but I have no idea what argument you can really make about kicking someone's rear over some dude grabbing his own future wives' boob?

I suppose the guy has to be weaned at some point. :)

After further review;

There is no foul on the play. Flag will be picked up, and hand will be replaced at its previous spot.

Boob grabber will NOT be charged a time out.

VN Store

Back