A Cool Story Bro Thread

Yall can think what you think, it was funny 2 me because it wasn't intentional that was the funny thing about it to me about it no I wouldn't do it on purpose yall have your own opinion but it's really pissin me off some posters on here thinking I am classless if I knew my hand was there and it was gonna be like that on national tv then I wouldn't tried to hurry and get her in the camera's view we thought it was just a dude on the jumbotron but it is what it is I still think it's pretty funny because it was accidental but me smiling in the camera makes it look otherwise, Hey look im grabbing my soon 2 be wife's boob WOW i'm 25 that's Sooooo cool man..Give me a f*****g break?????

I served going on 7 years in military I know about respect so keep bashing if most of you want I have class and respect but some of you are going to so have at it

Help yourself, I have plenty.

Yall can think what you think, it was funny 2 me because it wasn't intentional that was the funny thing about it to me about it no I wouldn't do it on purpose yall have your own opinion but it's really pissin me off some posters on here thinking I am classless if I knew my hand was there and it was gonna be like that on national tv then I wouldn't tried to hurry and get her in the camera's view we thought it was just a dude on the jumbotron but it is what it is I still think it's pretty funny because it was accidental but me smiling in the camera makes it look otherwise, Hey look im grabbing my soon 2 be wife's boob WOW i'm 25 that's Sooooo cool man..Give me a f*****g break?????

I served going on 7 years in military I know about respect so keep bashing if most of you want I have class and respect but some of you are going to so have at it

Probably the only time you'll hear a guy say this but periods are your friend.

Reactions: 5 people

Your accountability has been drawn into question with the whole wife/fiance' shenanigans. In order to confirm that you are, in fact, the boob-grabbing dude in the pic/gif/video, please provide more pics of you and her. TIA.

Hahahaha! After reading this. I will give you a pass. I truly believe you just don't get it.

Thank you for your service. And please stop grabbing boobs in public or accidentally grabbing boobs in public and then starting a NEW thread about it as if it was not obnoxious enough...the first time.

Reactions: 2 people
Hats off to you op for owning up to it. That would take a brave person to do.

Congrats on your engagement btw.

And if your woman doesn't care? The rest of them can get over it. Accidents happen. Occasionally I accidentlly slap my wife on the butt when at the mall. Stuff happens.

Hats off to you op for owning up to it. That would take a brave person to do.

Congrats on your engagement btw.

And if your woman doesn't care? The rest of them can get over it. Accidents happen. Occasionally I accidentlly slap my wife on the butt when at the mall. Stuff happens.

Thanks man.

If your a man and you never grope your ladies precious boobies,I will gladly take your man card.

Gentleman or not, You have atleast done it once. If you haven't you're a liar.

Well what are you gonna do know I tell you she's my fiancée?? Funny thing is I was just tryin to (slightly push)her into the camera but that's not what the pic indicates though.

Yes indeedy, I have often been grabbed by the boob to "push me into the camera." :crazy:

Hint: pushing would involve your hand on her back. :whistling:

Yes indeedy, I have often been grabbed by the boob to "push me into the camera." :crazy:

Hint: pushing would involve your hand on her back. :whistling:

Wow...our own Zapruder film analysis...boob to the front...boob to the front
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well, after you've been grabbed enough times, you kind of get a feel (har har har) for what exactly is happening there. :wink2:

or possibly :boobies:

Well, after you've been grabbed enough times, you kind of get a feel (har har har) for what exactly is happening there. :wink2:

or possibly :boobies:

Braggart

Good Lord! Ever heard of punctuation?

Reactions: 2 people
I have never read a thread with more serious and comedy contradiction. Half of me wants to call the OP a disrespectful jerk for doing that to his future wife and half of me thinks it's funny as hell. I'll give the benefit of the doubt to a fellow military brother. I had tears rolling down my cheeks laughing at some of you guys. Go Big Orange!

The best thing that could happen right now would be for someone to find and post the video. This thread would go on for 10 more pages. I've looked for it, but without success. Too bad.

2013 Tennessee Spring Game - YouTube

She was leaning forward an I grabbed her trying to get her in the camera because she didn't wanna be on the jumbotron because that's what I thought it was gonna be on.

fast forward to 5:05 in the 4th Quarter after the Palardy kick, so this can be put to bed and mods can delete it if they want I just thought I would share and get some laughs but I was wrong on that GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fireworks:My Daughter played in a Soccer Tournament over the weekend in Brentwood(12 miles from Nashville),we went into a local Target next to our hotel and I saw something that was Great. There was an entire isle of Vols Gear(over 100 items) and two Memphis T-shirts and No Where in the entire store was there anything with Vandy on it. Two other big name stores same thing.I loved seeing that, Brentwood Tn Loves the vols

Reactions: 1 person
2013 Tennessee Spring Game - YouTube

She was leaning forward an I grabbed her trying to get her in the camera because she didn't wanna be on the jumbotron because that's what I thought it was gonna be on.

fast forward to 5:05 in the 4th Quarter after the Palardy kick, so this can be put to bed and mods can delete it if they want I just thought I would share and get some laughs but I was wrong on that GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope not. This thread has the potential to be a classic.

VN Store

Back