A.D. Danny White; discussion thread

Yes, Holly tried to blackball me yet, how did that work out for her
I mentored Meme Jackson for all of her time here and she went pro

Where did I say DW fired a fan?
Who is full of themself right now?

There are two definitions of stalker,,truly I am the 2nd one "a person who hunts game stealthily"
Another personal attack like that comment and you may find out how true #2 is
that name-calling is also one that would have been best kept to yourself.

reported
You are a fan. You bragged about still being here after Kellie as though that is some kind of validation. Well, everyone else on this board is still here in the same capacity as you.

The "mentoring" that got Meme to the pros was exchanging a couple of emails right?

I did not say you were a stalker. I said that Kellie may have been worried that you might be.

"Reporting" me while making a not so veiled threat on a public message board is ironic to say the least.

You are a fan. You bragged about still being here after Kellie as though that is some kind of validation. Well, everyone else on this board is still here in the same capacity as you.

The "mentoring" that got Meme to the pros was exchanging a couple of emails right?

I did not say you were a stalker. I said that Kellie may have been worried that you might be.

"Reporting" me while making a not so veiled threat on a public message board is ironic to say the least
I am busy if you want to continue this "chat" I will be back home this evening MTV
Pathetic reasoning after your veiled name-calling

Last edited:
I wasn't emotionally attached to Kellie. I am a businessman who has run several businesses, including the one I've been President of for the last 30 years, so I know a little about management principles. I've had to fire a few people during that time, not many, thankfully. A tenant of management is that when you fire someone for cause, it should not be a surprise to either party. It is my understanding that the only time this season that Danny White met with Kellie was when he let her go.

The Lady Vols had all of the pieces in place to get over the top, but needed the proper NIL funding to get the players and depth they needed to overcome the various injuries to key players they've had over the last three seasons and it was withheld from them.

Despite that they made the tournament every year and the Sweet 16 twice. Each team that eliminated them from the tournament the last three seasons made the final four. You can blather all you want about her record against ranked teams, but basketball is a tournament sport, and the tournament is what matters.

I've been a Lady Vol basketball supporter since Pat was dating R.B. (he introduced me to the game) and I've always wanted what was best for the team. I truly believe that the AD has made a serious mistake in handling the situation. I just hope his ego didn't blind his judgement - another common management mistake.
Supposedly Basilio reported White intended to bring Kellie back for another year but the donors would not open their wallets to properly fund NIL for her and that is when he realized the change had to be made now.

I have no idea if that is true, but it would fit some of the pieces together about how the process played out if that is how it happened.

"meeting a person who you fear might be a stalker",,,this isn't a veiled name-calling
You told the story; then you also chose to add that that yes indeed you are a type of stalker and provided your preferred definition. I never called you a stalker; you claimed the label with pride.

What are you complaining about?

VN Store

Back