A drug free ut

Nuclear_Orange

FistInYourFaceDefense
Will we have the drug test claim another player this year? The drug test I'm speaking of happens around the same time every year. The event I think of is a barbeque or something. You guys will have to help me out with what the actual name is? It is around and during fall camp right before the season starts. This is when Janzen and David Ricky got plucked. This has happened the past two years.

I hope team 117 will man up and do what is best for the team instead of failing the drug test.

It just blows my mind that the players know random testing is coming around that time yet we have it happen two years in a row. Im praying it is not for a 3rd.

I hope these young men make a choice this summer to man up and put down drugs forever not just to benefit the team but there personal lives.

I would say we start a countdown letting the players know they random drug test during this time every year , but no one is going to be there to hold their hands for the rest of there life.

CBJ, Roger "Chap" Woods, and Antone Davis! Keep them in check.

When this happened with Janzen, I remember Jason Swain tweeting something like, "Everyone is told that this test will happen. If you know, and you still piss dirty, you deserve what you get."

Here's to hoping all our guys are doing the right thing.

When this happened with Janzen, I remember Jason Swain tweeting something like, "Everyone is told that this test will happen. If you know, and you still piss dirty, you deserve what you get."
Here's to hoping all our guys are doing the right thing.

Lol!! I remeber somebody posting that. just shows you how bad these punks wanna get high.

It's ridiculous. All over some weed. Regardless of how harmless it is, regardless of how much I personally (and obviously some of these players) feel its BS that it's illegal, it is illegal and will ruin your football career. Why is that so hard to grasp? Just stick to alcohol and frat parties

Reactions: 15 people
If you take two people of equal ability and education, and one smokes weed on a routine basis and one doesn't, and then follow them both for 10 years, their lives will look very, very, different at the end of that 10 years.

Reactions: 18 people
If you take two people of equal ability and education, and one smokes weed on a routine basis and one doesn't, and then follow them both for 10 years, their lives will look very, very, different at the end of that 10 years.

I think the primary reason for the difference is the legality of marijuana and not necessarily its actual physical effect, but I will agree with you in most cases. Also, I've seen in my own life, those who deal in weed tend to also deal in other illicit substances eventually.

You will never get through the bias and guilt these people carry from smoking drugs. They have convinced themselves it doesn't negatively influence them simply because they enjoy it.

Reactions: 1 person
U will always have a cpl of kids who think they r above the law n rules.. talent in life is wasted every day no reason to think it won't happen at ut. Look at some of the names these kids have u think their parents weren't smoking something...lol

Selective breeding comes to mind..lol

U will always have a cpl of kids who think they r above the law n rules.. talent in life is wasted every day no reason to think it won't happen at ut. Look at some of the names these kids have u think their parents weren't smoking something...lol

Selective breeding comes to mind..lol

Aaron Douglas thinks your post is racist.

halloween-safety-tips-from-mcgruff-the-crime-dog.jpg

Did you obtain this from a study that you coordinated or is this just like a lot of crap you say, bs?

Their lives might be different for a lot of reasons. Hell, you take two ppl, same education, equal ability, and follow them for 10 years their lives will be very different regardless.

I am not preaching legal drugs or anything, but come on, don't think that everyone can ride on your moral high horse.

Reactions: 13 people
You will never get through the bias and guilt these people carry from smoking drugs. They have convinced themselves it doesn't negatively influence them simply because they enjoy it.

Just like you and many like you have blindly convinced yourselves that smoking "drugs" is wrong simply bc your preacher or the cop told you so.

Do you drink alcohol? Do you know how many negative effects have actually been studied and recorded that come from the consumption of that drug?

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back