A history lesson about the electoral college

Nothing against any rural area or the people.

Now the education and health systems yea.

There is no reason the least educated and least healthy part of the country should have more power than the rest.
So if they had more degrees and ate better you would be ok with it?

I am guessing you wish us to be a direct democracy?

Reactions: BUBear and AM64
Question: Why do you want to impose urban rules and morays on rural people? Why should people that live in rural areas be subjected to the same draconian mandates and taxes that city folks have?
That’s a false dichotomy. Imposing American rules on other Americans are the words you’re searching for. I don’t register to vote as a rural voter or urban voter. I register as a legal voter, an American citizen.

Reactions: UTwild82
That’s a false dichotomy. Imposing American rules on other Americans are the words you’re searching for. I don’t register to vote as a rural voter or urban voter. I register as a legal voter, an American citizen.
How about we don’t act like statist douche bags and not “impose” any needless damn rules on anybody? 🤷‍♂️

Only 8% of the rural population is Black.
'

Not all urban people are Black. Almost all rural people are White. These are facts in the U.S.

Rural votes count more with the EC.

Keep up if you can.
Tell your “Rural votes mean more” to the people in upstate New York and Northern California. Check the county party makeup then look at the state makeup.....that’s why the electoral college works.

Last edited:
Question: Why do you want to impose urban rules and morays on rural people? Why should people that live in rural areas be subjected to the same draconian mandates and taxes that city folks have?
Morays?

Giant-Moray-eel.jpg

They actually have all the power should they ever choose to use it. They feed you.

This is the very thing the slum dwellers don't understand. They need flyover country, but flyover country doesn't need them. Cities don't in their wildest imagination provide the food and energy that sustains them; cities see themselves as filled with the people who make things happen rather than understanding they are the overhead. It's been a while since large cities were needed to provide the labor for industry ... even before their more affluent citizens gave that away.

The EC ensures that we are given the opportunity to remain a Constitutional Republic instead of a mob ruled democracy dominated by densely populated liberal enclaves (shitholes).

It means that I can remain a Christian first, a Tennessean second and a US citizen behind those.
Unit Corps Country!

It would be an improvement.
You are free to move to any of those places. But you see... you are closer to a Hitler than Mr Trump ever could be because you want to FORCE your beliefs on everyone else. I couldn't care less how people live in the cities. Why do they care how I live in the country?

This is the very thing the slum dwellers don't understand. They need flyover country, but flyover country doesn't need them. Cities don't in their wildest imagination provide the food and energy that sustains them; cities see themselves as filled with the people who make things happen rather than understanding they are the overhead. It's been a while since large cities were needed to provide the labor for industry ... even before their more affluent citizens gave that away.
THis is a verrrrrry underrated post.

VN Store

Back