Aaron Medley Commits.

Still waiting on kid from MUS. One of best in country, smart, highly coachable, good kid.

I sure hope so. I remember when UT had one of the best special teams program in the country, now I just pray when can make the PAT.

Reactions: 1 person
Boom! Now if we can just close this class out with about 15 or so 5'10" 180 lb. athletes and a handful of long-snappers we'll be good to go.

Welcome young man. May you soon be a record breaking All American, clad in Big Orange and helping to restore that UT kicking tradition...Best of Luck!!!

Reactions: 4 people
CHILDREN!...the important thing is, if he becomes a money kicker...oh the corny sports headlines with that last name....The Medley of Beating Bama...Vols upset Favored Tide With Last Second Clutch Kick
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Congratulations Aaron. As big of a UT fan as you are I am sure you will be reading this. I am very happy for you and your family. Just proof that hard work does pay off. I told your father I will be coming down to a couple games at Marshal to watch you kick. I am glad you choose UT and you can tell Meyer and the rest of them to jump in the river now. God bless and god speed.

Reactions: 7 people
Oh boy another kicker. Suppose to be pretty good. Has a strong leg. Where have we heard that before? 3* kicker from home state. See ya in a couple of years when we say who's this again? Welcome to Big Orange Country son. Be sure to make those 52 yarders & PATs. I'm still waiting on Palardy to do any good with the kicking game so I hope this kid can come through & prove he deserves the scholly.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back