Aaron Medley Commits.

You guys should read up on this guy. Wilhoit says he's the best kicker he's coached, and most scouting places have him as the best dual punter/kicker in the country.

Could they be wrong? sure. But I'll take the a top 5 or so guy at his position every year and roll the dice on him over the 20th+ one.

Good decision, Aaron. Welcome to the Vol Family.

J9h5Lyq.gif

You gotta understand, there are non-Vol fans on here trolling. We know having a good kicker is crucial! With offers from AM, Arky, LSU and OK u know we got a great player. SO BOOOOM! I love it. I can't wait to see this kid kick the game winner against Florida.

Reactions: 1 person
Sweet! GBO! lets hope he gets some good coaching and becomes a truly great kicker...btw, anyone familiar off the top of your head with the kicking coach at UT? Is he ok?

This is a booM! Kid is a three star and he is a kicker! Don't see that very often. Rated the No. 4 kicker in the country. Not bad.

You guys should read up on this guy. Wilhoit says he's the best kicker he's coached, and most scouting places have him as the best dual punter/kicker in the country.

Could they be wrong? sure. But I'll take the a top 5 or so guy at his position every year and roll the dice on him over the 20th+ one.

Ok, I'm going to take your word on this. Sounds like you know a lot about kickers. I hope Aaron will be the re-incarnation of Fuad Revez (sp).

Last edited:
Well I'll say this we get a possible 33 commits for this class I am completely fine with offering a scholarship to a kicker especially with the struggles we have had at kicker

Ok, I'm going to take your word on this. Sounds like you know a lot about kickers. I hope Adam will be the re-incarnation of Fuad Revez (sp).

I don't know a lot about kickers specifically. But I follow recruiting and played enough ball to know you can trust a guy like Wilhoit when he says the best he's seen.

I may look like an idiot later on for defending him, but if he doesn't pan out, we have what? 15 other kickers now to plug in and try?

I don't know a lot about kickers specifically. But I follow recruiting and played enough ball to know you can trust a guy like Wilhoit when he says the best he's seen.

I may look like an idiot later on for defending him, but if he doesn't pan out, we have what? 15 other kickers now to plug in and try?

:)

Thats not including the frat houses.

VN Store

Back