Ainge is playing like garbage

YAZ

CORRECTION: AINGE IS PLAYING LIKE GARBAGE

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!

After last week, and the first quarter we just witnessed...unacceptable.....unbelievable.

They put Ainge back in after Schaffer moved the ball for the first time, and what happens, incomplete pass to a wide open receiver. :banghead:

these are 18 year old kids, they are going to make mistakes. Brent has made them too. Is not totally on Eric's shoulders, there are 10 other guys on the field that have to step up!! Don't care which one is in there, they need help by the other 10!!!!!

Okay buddie,
leave Ainge in there and see what happens.

I don't care if he's 12 years old, no excuse for this type of play.

My point is one is hot, one is not, why put the one that is not...in?

Defense is stepping up, beside a few mis tackles.

Highpoint of the game is that they have scored/attempted to score 4 times and only have 8 pts

Yall are acting like Bammers!!!!!!! Bench em or fire the coach when something happens!!! Support the Orange!!!! Don't bring em down. Both bring good things to the field, both have strengths and weaknesses!!

I hope pulling ainge on those few plays, got his head back in the game. It does seem to have put a little motivation into him on those last few plays. Schaffer is hot though and I would guess hungry since his play time has been virtually nothing. The going back and forth seems to be working, I hope they keep doing that. Yee Haw, I need a beer.

Ainge hasn't played well today overall, but he did just give us a TD.

We're seeing the beauty of having two capable QBs. We need to keep this rotation for exactly this purpose. Hopefully we'll always have one that can move the ball.

ainge is garbage?

Reality check there YAZ, that was a heads up touchdown.

Schaeffer is playing well though, the spark we needed. No doubt.

Thank God no one ever agrees witht me about Schaeffer!!!!! He is dominating in there and we keep deferring to Ainge!!!!!! Do we have to take Sanders out or something?? all i know is Brent is producing the only ball we have had today!!! I'm drinking this beer to Schaeffer...my hats off to you!!!

Looks like people can't even form a coherent thought without profanity anymore. You cannot beat me at this. Might as well give it up and keep it clean.

I hear ya Volunteer, I got a bit emotional earlier. Brent is looking damn good though. I like the way they are switcing them out mid series.

Originally posted by YAZ@Oct 30, 2004 12:45 PM
WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN TO MAKE US REALIZE BRENT IS THE MAN.

RIDICULOUS!

After last week, and the first quarter we just witnessed, if you disagree you have no business even watching football.

HE'S GARBAGE

Hope you're not right, because it doesn't look good for Schaeffer. I guess there's always Jim Bob?

We might as well get used to Ainge because he is the coaches favorite and he is going to be here for a while

VN Store

Back