'20 AL OL James Robinson (UT SIGNEE)

Another instance of our staff seemingly trusting their evaluations. A number of “higher ranked” guards in state that we barely to didn’t even pursue. Bryn Tucker, Marcus Henderson, and Graham Barton (rated right behind Chris Morris and plays at Brentwood).

Reactions: Devo182
Another instance of our staff seemingly trusting their evaluations. A number of “higher ranked” guards in state that we barely to didn’t even pursue. Bryn Tucker, Marcus Henderson, and Graham Barton (rated right behind Chris Morris and plays at Brentwood).

Perhaps they like big mean dudes and not soft tella tubbies

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
I like how this offensive line class is shaping up. It won’t be as highly touted as last years, but I really like the big, nasty guys we’re in on. Give me Robinson and a tackle and call it a day. I wouldn’t be against a fifth if the staff finds someone they really like.

Reactions: T Dog
Don’t care if we got him by default I’ll take a mean mofo on the OL that is this big with that chip on his shoulder all day. Our staff been wanting him the whole time so I trust it
Need guys like this to start winning again. Mizzou and Vandy don’t sign big time offensive linemen but they find big, athletic guys and coach them up.

Plus stars really don’t matter for OL. Such a hard position to project and evaluate.

VN Store

Back