Alabama Game Visitors (thread)

Win this game Saturday and this list balloons. It will be one of the game to be at with us owning the 330 time slot with Mich and Penn st at 12. Tons of eyes on us. Must finish this weekend though.
What is your feeling about Saturday? Do you get a sense that the team is going to pour it on?

What is your feeling about Saturday? Do you get a sense that the team is going to pour it on?

Let’s just try to get a win. Part of my BVS is hesitant as I am not sure how many good Defenses we have played. I am horrified of our secondary vs a mobile QB and their wideouts. I could see us in the spectrum of losing by 7 to winning by 21. I do think we win as IMO we are the better team, I am just not as expectant as I was vs UF.

Win this game Saturday and this list balloons. It will be one of the game to be at with us owning the 330 time slot with Mich and Penn st at 12. Tons of eyes on us. Must finish this weekend though.
Yeah...but this one is gonna be tough I think. I hope I am wrong and it is a blowout. If they hold us (or we hold ourselves with dumb TOs and penalties) in the 20s...they have a really good chance of winning.

If Hooker is off just a little like the Pitt game...then they can do it. If he had been on in that game it would have been a 40+ point game in regulation.

Our defense is...well..our defense and will continue to give us indigestion and panic attacks until we get a few solid classes stacked.

I think using Pitt defensive gameplan is going to be LSUs stratergery...to cause as much disruption as possible with front 7, slow/stop our running game and hope Hooker is off a little.

Let’s just try to get a win. Part of my BVS is hesitant as I am not sure how many good Defenses we have played. I am horrified of our secondary vs a mobile QB and their wideouts. I could see us in the spectrum of losing by 7 to winning by 21. I do think we win as IMO we are the better team, I am just not as expectant as I was vs UF.
Same

VN Store

Back