Alex Jones, a coward

Unfortunately, the justice system won't be able to make him pay enough. He'll die rich.

Can't believe Greenwald just interviewed him and lobbed him softballs over this. That guy has become an absolute joke.

Reactions: tvolsfan
For years Alex Jones has been right on most every issue. That’s why the leftist commies hate his guts.

Yeah, it does seem funny that he’s being singled out when I know there was more than him saying the same thing.

For years Alex Jones has been right on most every issue. That’s why the leftist commies hate his guts.
Government using weather weapons

Government turning frogs gay

Fluoride water makes people dumb

Vaccines cause autism

Sandy Hooked was staged

His male supplements help you dodge "gay bombs"

Robert Mueller is an actual demon that has sex with kids in front of people. Jones vowed to "take him down " in 2016

Obama was an actual demon that smelled of sulfur

There's a 90% chance the movie Machete will cause a race war between Hispanics and Whites. (Released in 2010)

This one is new this month: Aliens are turning people into cyborg slaves for Satan.

I hope you are joking, but I'm afraid you're being serious.

I don’t think many put too much stock into his alternative views even when they are true. It is a nice deflection for dims to run cover for their own complete stupidity.

I don’t think many put too much stock into his alternative views even when they are true. It is a nice deflection for dims to run cover for their own complete stupidity.

Exactly, how many days did we hear that a capital police officer was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher and killed when he actually died of natural causes.

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back