Alex Jones, a coward

This dude is a real POS.

Prediction: He comes out as gay and tells everyone he hated himself all along ,excusing his behavior . He becomes an over the top liberal and media darling. He and his partner end up doing a cooking show hawking cookware on QVC.

Reactions: hog88
This dude is a real POS.

Prediction: He comes out as gay and tells everyone he hated himself all along ,excusing his behavior . He becomes an over the top liberal and media darling. He and his partner end up doing a cooking show hawking cookware on QVC.

You can get a package deal. His cookware and Trump's steaks, with a Mypillow, too.

Lowest form of human? He's nowhere close. Personally, I think he's nuts but deeming him the lowest form of human when you have genocide, rape, murder, torture, etc on the list of things bad people do makes you equal to him.

You are right in a sense. But Jones seeks to profit either from the deep, horrible pain of others, or despite it. Pretty awful.

Reactions: luthervol
Unfortunately, the justice system won't be able to make him pay enough. He'll die rich.

Can't believe Greenwald just interviewed him and lobbed him softballs over this. That guy has become an absolute joke.

I’m lost here what did he that is so bad

He didn’t commit a crime or harm anyone so why should he be liable for anything?

I can’t tell if I’m missing something here or if they all just hate the guy and therefore any punishment is acceptable

Reactions: hog88
I can’t tell if I’m missing something here or if they all just hate the guy and therefore any punishment is acceptable

He hurt some feelings and he is a douche bag so he must pay!

But seriously, lawyers have ruined this country. Some POS spouts off and hurts someone’s feelings and they sue?

Reactions: tbh and Vol8188
LOL you are a joke

Justice for what?

What else, big brain? His actions, of course.

His entire career makes him worthy of a pauper's life, but the world is not just.

I'm only talking about what he deserves, not the way the legal system works.

You guys don't really understand the word justice, do you?

Reactions: luthervol

His entire career makes him worthy of a pauper's life, but the world is not just.

His actions? You mean words?

So you’re cheering government overreach for the sake of what you see as karma.

You really don’t have any actual moral/ethical system do you?

“I realize the charges are bogus and the penalty is hefty your honor, but he’s a bad man!”

Reactions: loggervol and hog88

VN Store

Back