Alex Jones, a coward

What else, big brain? His actions, of course.

His entire career makes him worthy of a pauper's life, but the world is not just.

I'm only talking about what he deserves, not the way the legal system works.

You guys don't really understand the word justice, do you?

1659226782049.jpeg

You all a bunch of f***in' a**holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you!

Muh laws.

Idk. Maybe for the sake of justice.
He’s already been found liable by the judge because he spent nearly a decade refusing to participate in the legal process. I guess he might win that on appeal but he had plenty of warnings.

Based on the questions the jury asked, your opinion would seem to be in the majority. Unsurprisingly.

He’s already been found liable by the judge because he spent nearly a decade refusing to participate in the legal process. I guess he might win that on appeal but he had plenty of warnings.

Based on the questions the jury asked, your opinion would seem to be in the majority. Unsurprisingly.

Perhaps you’re the guy to ask here. What exactly did Jones do and/or say that was worthy of 150 mil?

View attachment 476494

You all a bunch of f***in' a**holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you!

Wow, amazing that you were able to find an Alex Jones quote that demonstrated his inflated ego while speaking complete nonsense. How did you unearth this?

Imagine trying to insult someone and then wanting to punishing speech. And severely at that.

Oh LuK iTz WuN oF tHoSe FrEe SpEeCh TyPeS. WeRdS aR vIoLeNcE

View attachment 476496

Wait, so you never punished your kids for their words? Think about the principle of what you're saying.

Jones deserves a terrible life. I not saying I want a system of government that carries that out. I'm only saying it's what he deserves

Reactions: luthervol
Wait, so you never punished your kids for their words? Think about the principle of what you're saying.

Jones deserves a terrible life. I not saying I want a system of government that carries that out. I'm only saying it's what he deserves
By damning them to a terrible life? No. Don't come on here speaking of principle while asking for someone to have a terrible life because of what he or she is saying.

What did I say that is antithetical to libertarianism?

Supporting the notion that things/people that you don’t like should be punished by the government.

“If you don’t like x, hope the justice system gets them”-Huffs idea of libertarianism

It is unsurprisingly that this lawsuit could even make to court considering.

Reactions: Vol8188

And you claim to be anything other than a liberal.

By damning them to a terrible life? No. Don't come on here speaking of principle while asking for someone to have a terrible life because of what he or she is saying.

Wait, what? You can spew lies and hatred and mislead people for decades and you think it's wrong for me to say he deserves bad?

We have people on this board jumping for joy over Griner's plight because she knelt for the anthem, but you lion hearts have a problem with me saying Jones deserves consequences, lol. Y'all are backwards

Reactions: luthervol
Shouldn’t you have figured that out before deciding what the outcome should be?

Fair question. I know he didn’t shoot anyone. I know he didn’t tell anyone to shoot anyone. I know he didn’t tell anyone to harm anyone.

I don’t know what he did worth 150 mil. Do you?

Reactions: hog88
Fair question. I know he didn’t shoot anyone. I know he didn’t tell anyone to shoot anyone. I know he didn’t tell anyone to harm anyone.

I don’t know what he did worth 150 mil. Do you?

He didn’t do anything that should warrant a dollar let alone 150 million of them.

And you claim to be anything other than a liberal.

Ok, I didn't think you would explain what was anti libertarian.

Also, real liberals don't think speech should be punished by the government, so this label makes no sense in the context of the attack you are making

Ok, I didn't think you would explain what was anti libertarian.

Also, real liberals don't think speech should be punished by the government, so this label makes no sense in the context of the attack you are making

Your posts clearly state that you support Jones being punished by the state.

VN Store

Back