Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

AOC missed her true calling in life.

AOC, Omar,, Tliab are examples of people with zero sober judgement, i.e. radicals. There are plenty more examples. Some were born here some were not. Do we really need this characteristic in elected officials? This is the dumbing down of American society.

Yeah she came in acting like an outsider, but she’s a swamp monster like Pelosi now. Those campaign contributions were too much to turn down, so she resorts to stupid stunts like faking handcuffs because she has done nothing policy wise.
Money and power will change you. I'm all for AOC being in Washington, in just a short amount of time she has revamped the the left along with "The Squad" to cause internal division amongst the old school dems and progressives using the party as a trojan horse.

Reactions: StarRaider
Yall some horny old men

What does responding to a post about some clown saying AOC has a big Latina booty has to do with being horny? How does saying AOC has a flat bottom, which she does, = horny? Trust me - AOC wants to feel like and believe she has a big booty because it's cultural. She doesn't but dude offended her and made her feel good at the same time.

All she needs to do is start an ASMR channel and whisper some collectivist nonsense and these GOP/redhat guys will be all over it. I think some of these guys do have a secret crush on her.
What is with some of these guys in here and their hatred for attractive females?

"AOC needs to start an OnlyFans"
"Boebert is a hooker"
"Candace Owens is stupid"
"Tulsi is a carnival barker"
"MTG looks like a man"

I'm sure they've said some bad stuff about Noem and Tomi Lahren too.

What is with some of these guys in here and their hatred for attractive females?

"AOC needs to start an OnlyFans"
"Boebert is a hooker"
"Candace Owens is stupid"
"Tulsi is a carnival barker"
"MTG looks like a man"

I'm sure they've said some bad stuff about Noem and Tomi Lahren too.

What is it with anyone calling MTG attractive?

also, sandy has a job where she could be a legislator instead of a marxist activist and sponsor legislation codifying abortion.... but the barista would rather have political showtime and fake getting handcuffed and fake getting arrested.

Reactions: 508mikey
It shows that dem party hates the constitution, they hate the rule of law that they disagree with. Anyone with the least bit of objective thought would see this.

Reactions: dovervolz
All she needs to do is start an ASMR channel and whisper some collectivist nonsense and these GOP/redhat guys will be all over it. I think some of these guys do have a secret crush on her.

Weird post. Maybe you've noticed something I haven't. I think many thinks she is a carny barker for elitist when she thinks she's a proletariat. Me I think she wants to try to identify as down with the cause (black), but she really ain't black. Maybe classifying as "brown" is a way to perceive more of a wider base of the electorate when it fact we are seeing now it is two different voter blocks.

also, sandy has a job where she could be a legislator instead of a marxist activist and sponsor legislation codifying abortion.... but the barista would rather have political showtime and fake getting handcuffed and fake getting arrested.
The longer she’s in Washington the more she takes on the role of a poser. To her capitalist benefit she has done very well at collecting the check and staying in front of the camera. In regards to Alex Stein it’s safer to confront him on Twitter and attack security than confront him in the moment. Again, poser.

Yeah she came in acting like an outsider, but she’s a swamp monster like Pelosi now. Those campaign contributions were too much to turn down, so she resorts to stupid stunts like faking handcuffs because she has done nothing policy wise.
She knew from day 1 she won the lottery. I will give her that. She knew that once installed in government, it is damned near impossible to get thrown out. She is the first of the 'tiktok' generation to be installed, and she will ride that horse for 50+ years. She doesn't give a **** about anybody but AOC. It is painfully obvious.

What does responding to a post about some clown saying AOC has a big Latina booty has to do with being horny? How does saying AOC has a flat bottom, which she does, = horny? Trust me - AOC wants to feel like and believe she has a big booty because it's cultural. She doesn't but dude offended her and made her feel good at the same time.
Half the posts in this thread are about AOC's ass, tits, who she's sleeping with, and orgasms. Its just a little weird

She knew from day 1 she won the lottery. I will give her that. She knew that once installed in government, it is damned near impossible to get thrown out. She is the first of the 'tiktok' generation to be installed, and she will ride that horse for 50+ years. She doesn't give a **** about anybody but AOC. It is painfully obvious.
Honest assessment. Like I mentioned earlier, knows when to pose.

Looks like Ocasio-Cortez and the others were blocking traffic so the police warned them and arrested them after they didn't stop. A lot of people claimed it was tyrrany when they started arresting the truckers in Montreal who were camping in the streets.
When they start threatening to go after their bank accounts, threaten their jobs, their personal lives etc we can draw an equivalency. Until then it just isn't the same thing.

VN Store

Back