Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I wonder why all the other protesters were allowed to stay while AOC and Omar were perp walked away.
I don't have any clue and dont really care. Like i said my only reference for this comes from the daily mail article that was previously posted on this forum by noted purveyor of liberal propaganda @508mikey

She got a ticket for impeding traffic on a public street after 3 warnings. It's not like she was put in chains.
Yeah, ticketed is not arrested. She definitely wasnt cuffed, and they dont walk you to the squad car waving at people.

I believe my eyes, video, a lot more than I do the articles around this.

What is with some of these guys in here and their hatred for attractive females?

"AOC needs to start an OnlyFans"
"Boebert is a hooker"
"Candace Owens is stupid"
"Tulsi is a carnival barker"
"MTG looks like a man"

I'm sure they've said some bad stuff about Noem and Tomi Lahren too.
It has next to nothing to do with "hatred for attractive".

When they make fun of Stacey Abrams, Nancy Pelosi, or Rachel Levine(🤣) based on appearance, nobody assumes a collective "hatred for ugly". It's an amusing catch-22.

Just partisan disdain for the opposite party and low hanging fruit based on appearance. Each side attempts it equally. Evil-Paralegal has probably body shamed Trump more than any other poster on Volnation has attacked a politician's appearance. Hell, after twitter banned Trump, I posted a meme of Trump playing tennis that mockingly suggested he was starting an OnlyFans.

"Putting your hands behind your back is a best practice while detained, handcuffed or not, to avoid escalating charges like resisting arrest.
—-AOC

VN Store

Back