Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

yet not a peep when Waters said to hararss officials in public..or the harassment of the Scotus and even at their homes. I mean we could go all day with the listings.

Crickets..yet spare us the continuum, which is nothing but deflective defense of the same actions at the same rate and scale.

"Selective outrage"
Please, give it a rest.

If you don't think that every single poster in the PF is guilty of selective outrage, then you're certifiable.

What I'm also sure that every single one of you realizes is that we are not all equally guilty in our selective outrage.

Which means what? hint......starts with a "c".......second letter "o"

Most of you would place me toward the extreme end of the selective outrage continuum.....which would be correct, and exactly where I would place myself.

But that's because trump is a horrendously despicable human who is a once in 300 year catastrophic anomaly.

He is not normal, therefore reactions to him cannot be viewed through a prism of normality.

Honestly the best point of the whole exchange was AOC’s “OH NO YOU DINT!” reply followed closely by the Dems description of MTG’s physical traits 😂

I really hope AOC had the finger wag and head side to side amplification going on her retort.
She then let loose with a “BABY Guuuurl” lol.

Crockett pretty much signaled she was ready to fight someone lol.

All ass, no class.

The GOP should be spending boat loads of cash to find a Rep that can unseat MTG. She’s just an embarrassment, and a liability, and not to mention flat out dumb.

Who looked worst? I’d say -

1. Crockett
2. MTG

3. AOC
No surprise that I would go.........
1. MTG

2. Crockett

3. AOC

Or if I had 100 "you looked pathetically childish and stupid" point to distribute, I would go with this.........
MTG - 76
Crockett - 23
AOC - 1

Reactions: NashVol11
No surprise that I would go.........
1. MTG

2. Crockett

3. AOC

Or if I had 100 "you looked pathetically childish and stupid" point to distribute, I would go with this.........
MTG - 76
Crockett - 23
AOC - 1
Lol.

Crockett was ready to fight.

The GOP should be spending boat loads of cash to find a Rep that can unseat MTG. She’s just an embarrassment, and a liability, and not to mention flat out dumb.

Who looked worst? I’d say -

1. Crockett
2. MTG

3. AOC
MTG was a total moron for even instigating the whole incident. She is pure GA trailer park trash.

The worst? The answer is the Blonde Dumbshell who constantly seeks to exhibit seeks attention like a spoiled three-years-old. The only being I know who can produce stool from her topside, smear it on her chest, and claim it's a work of art.

Please, give it a rest.

If you don't think that every single poster in the PF is guilty of selective outrage, then you're certifiable.

What I'm also sure that every single one of you realizes is that we are not all equally guilty in our selective outrage.

Which means what? hint......starts with a "c".......second letter "o"

Most of you would place me toward the extreme end of the selective outrage continuum.....which would be correct, and exactly where I would place myself.

But that's because trump is a horrendously despicable human who is a once in 300 year catastrophic anomaly.

He is not normal, therefore reactions to him cannot be viewed through a prism of normality.
You've proven yourself even more dense and nonsensical all week, so I won't bother digging your grave even deeper. But, I can think of a couple words for you that start with a C and an O, as well.

You've proven yourself even more dense and nonsensical all week, so I won't bother digging your grave even deeper. But, I can think of a couple words for you that start with a C and an O, as well.
^^^^^^What to say when you have nothing to say^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back