All 5 Uniform Combos for the year!

Fav Uni

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These next few weeks are gonna be the longest weeks in my life... Butch has definitely found a way to keep everyone excited and on their toes this offseason... These uniforms are awesome

Reactions: 1 person
I like the orange pants, but that all white uniform is sweet! Not a big fan of the all orange, but I think I will still support the team!

Not a fan of the wordmarks over the numbers. Coupled with the Adidas logo and the SEC patch, the front of the jersey seems crowded and the numbers seem stunted.

It looks like they decided against the new font for the numbers. Compare to the pics of the cold mannequin.

Originally Posted by molsen81 View Post
General Neyland said don't touch the helmet. I'll take that weird gray over black anyday. Thank goodness we won't be the pick-a-boo Halloween Vols.

I wonder what he'd say to Coach Dickey about that Power T?

He might like the Power T but I have a pretty good idea where he would stick Dooley's Orange Dog!!!! :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
Always been a fan of all-orange from my childhood when Streater ran the offense. But would really like to see the orange jersey combined with a smokey helmet and pants. I think that would really stand out.

I consider myself a traditionalist. I don't consider the dark gray as an affront to tradition. Indeed, it maintains cohesion with our past and it accentuates Tennessee Orange in a way few other colors can match.

Reactions: 2 people
Haven't wanted to see the all orange again since the SECCG! My opinion has not changed.

I think the grey looks tough for an alternate uni. Haven't always liked the all white in the past, but I really like the new one - one of my favorites pictured here.

Reactions: 6 people
Haven't wanted to see the all orange again since the SECCG! My opinion has not changed.

I think the grey looks tough for an alternate uni. Haven't always liked the all white in the past, but I really like the new one - one of my favorites pictured here.

I've never understood the mentality of "we lost a game in a uniform so never wear them again". You realize we've lost far more games in orange jerseys and white pants than all orange, right?

In the greatest visitor comeback at Notre Dame Stadium, the 1991 Vols overcame a 24-point deficit to win 35-34, wearing White Tops and Orange Bottoms.

1991 MIracle at South Bend (Tenn 35 Notre Dame 34) - YouTube

Down 31-7 to Notre Dame, Tennessee staged a thrilling - 11.18.91 - SI Vault

I was there with my Dad and his Dad for that game. One of the best memories of my childhood. It was freezing cold too! I prayed to "Touchdown Jesus" (stained glass window overlooking their stadium) to just let Tennessee come back and win and he would never have to do anything for me again. To this day, it's the only real prayer that I've asked for that was answered!

VN Store

Back