All 5 Uniform Combos for the year!

Fav Uni

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love the pic. Hate the all orange and always been a fan of the all white verses the colored pants. Black pants is alright, but not a fan of the orange.

BRuzWDaCUAADh7Y.jpg:large

Right side > Left side

Like the all whites minus black trim on the numbers...definitely an upgrade over last season.

I can deal with any of them except the dark smokey grey. Dark smokey grey is NOT a school color. Anything that is not a school color should not be used except for a tiny little bit of black for minor trim.

We would look like circus clowns just like those idiots in Oregon in those piece of crap dark grey uniforms.

It amazes me the utter lack of common sense that is used at times in running the UT athletic program.

Reactions: 2 people
i like them all but I voted for the smokey unis cause for some reason kids these days use the unis to help figure out what schools they are even interest in

I can deal with any of them except the dark smokey grey. Dark smokey grey is NOT a school color. Anything that is not a school color should not be used except for a tiny little bit of black for minor trim.

We would look like circus clowns just like those idiots in Oregon in those piece of crap dark grey uniforms.

It amazes me the utter lack of common sense that is used at times in running the UT athletic program.

Smoke Grey is in fact an official school color and one of the reasons they used it. Might want to do some research before spouting off and crying online.

Reactions: 7 people

u suck....sorry but its true

Reactions: 7 people
I like the grey..reminds me of West Point cadet uniforms..or some other army uni's from "back in the day". Time to go to war.

The all white and the smokey are my two fav. but I love all of them.

The all orange reminds me of a creamsicle. LOL!

It's a new day at Tennessee folks. Change or die.
If the kids like it, I'm all for it. They have to wear them, we just sit in the stands.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
Smokey - and I am 59 years old. I wish they had gone with smokey colored helmet as well, but the white will be fine. I like all of the rest OK except the orange/orange.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back