All of Volnation is focused on NICO!

Nico was who he was today because he had the luxury of a full season learning as the #2 guy.

He would not have looked like this in September.

Josh & Joey Halzle brought Nico along masterfully. And he showed it today.

Stop trying to rally a pitchfork brigade. Josh Heupel is a championship head coach, and he's ours for decades to come.

Go Vols!
And this is why TN has been losing for decades. Folks like you say "now we have a he coach we need".
Trending downward from last year. That is a fact. Check the record. Yeah I know, maybe next year.
If watching someone makes you better, he would just sit around and watch game film. Playing makes you better.

Nico was who he was today because he had the luxury of a full season learning as the #2 guy.

He would not have looked like this in September.

Josh & Joey Halzle brought Nico along masterfully. And he showed it today.

Stop trying to rally a pitchfork brigade. Josh Heupel is a championship head coach, and he's ours for decades to come.

Go Vols!
And this is why TN has been losing for decades. Folks like you say "now we have a he coach we need".
Trending downward from last year. That is a fact. Check the record. Yeah I know, maybe next year.
If watching someone makes you better, he would just sit around and watch game film. Playing makes you better

If watching someone makes you better, he would just sit around and watch game film. Playing makes you better.
Ol' Kirby's trending downward from last year as well.

Brother, I can't fix stupid.

I can do a lot of things, but I can't fix that. So you're just gonna have to find your own way out of this.

Go Vols!

What is stupid about it? You must like losing.
The whole idea we should be pissed about a coaching decision made several months ago. It's also a decision that was made among many variables for which you haven't got a clue about. Stupid on many levels

What is stupid about it? You must like losing.
Takiing a shot at the guy the staff sent out there while keeping Nico in the training room and weight room to get him physically strong enough to handle the rigors of an SEC schedule and for their stated plan to keep his redshirt on this season IS what it is and puts your comment in the stated category.

There has been MUCH talk about his 8 mil deal, but if it exists nobody has seen how it is structured, but I bet it was not a lump sum deal and it may have structured for UP TO a 5 year plan. Without that knowledge to REPETITIVELY keep throwing that strawman out there as a negavol team member does not reek of brilliance.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Sideline announcer Kayla Burton looking like a snack. Is she trying to catch Nico's attention?
She got yours . That's for sure. Oh btw did you watch any of the game or just wait for her sideline commentary? Really inciteful when her mic kept breaking up. Must have bought them at Wally's world. How embarrassing. Especially when talking to Heupel. Notice that Nico calls everybody man? He was so relaxed except when doing the handoff of his lil niece. Too much noise for her. GO VOLS!!

If watching someone makes you better, he would just sit around and watch game film. Playing makes you better

My take on this mindset is simple. I am 100% in Heupel's corner, he's given us the most to cheer for since the Fulmer years and I think he's
"the guy". That being said, even if he ISN'T by chance the coach to bring us a natty, its probably best to give him a few years to give this program some solid stability for whomever that coach is. The constant coaching turnover kills the brand of a program.

VN Store

Back