Almost exactly three years ago today...

Thanks for being a Vol fan, Stephen. We have the right coaches now to return the team to the top in the near future. This is just the beginning.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm hoping next year. It depends on if the Packers are playing nearby when the Vols are playing a home game, because I will go with my dad and he isn't interested at all in seeing the Vols.

If you can get your Dad to a VOLS game, he too will be an instant fan. The energy is contagious!

You've been a Vols' fan for three years?.....Uh, not to be inconsiderate or anything but bringing us that kind of luck, have you ever considered being an Alabama fan?

Reactions: 2 people
True fan IMO. Not much for someone to cheer for these last 3 years and he is sticking with us. That is more than we can say for some of the people that were rooting for us in the late 90's and early 2000's.

You've been a Vols' fan for three years?.....Uh, not to be inconsiderate or anything but bringing us that kind of luck, have you ever considered being an Alabama fan?

I did consider being a Bama fan once, but I was drunk, high, sleeping in a gutter in a slum and crying into a drain.

NEVER!:hi:

Reactions: 15 people
I did consider being a Bama fan once, but I was drunk, high, sleeping in a gutter in a slum and crying into a drain.

NEVER!:hi:

That my friend is spoken like a true Vol!! You obviously know more about SEC football than you let on.

I was just kidding, by the way. Glad to have you with us.

Reactions: 3 people
That my friend is spoken like a true Vol!! You obviously know more about SEC football than you let on.

I was just kidding, by the way. Glad to have you with us.

All I know about SEC football is that I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance2:

And thankyou my friend. Glad I am a part of this community, it's much better than the other ones I am with for my other teams....

Reactions: 4 people
I have a jersey, just need the funds for the flight now. :)

Haslam!!!! We need ya buddy! Need your jet at Heathrow!!!! This man needs to get to Neyland!!!

I'd be happy to provide a ticket and the Whisky....but I can't the airline ticket.

I have fond memories in England......being chased by bobbies through Hyde park.... Good times....

Haslam!!!! We need ya buddy! Need your jet at Heathrow!!!! This man needs to get to Neyland!!!

I'd be happy to provide a ticket and the Whisky....but I can't the airline ticket.

I have fond memories in England......being chased by bobbies through Hyde park.... Good times....

Don't worry. I'm trying to make it my mission to visit Neyland next season. I will do all I can to make it happen.... :good!:

ESPN show games on TV here, they also have a subscription service called ESPN player.

I basically pay £17.99 a month during the CF season to see every Vols game, plus the big ones on demand, because the Vols are rarely on tv here because they have no following.

You mostly get Michigan, Texas, Alabama, Florida and ND games here plus some random others.

Eww.

I've said it before, but whenever you do make it over, your first few pints are on me.

Last edited:
ESPN show games on TV here, they also have a subscription service called ESPN player.

I basically pay £17.99 a month during the CF season to see every Vols game, plus the big ones on demand, because the Vols are rarely on tv here because they have no following.

You mostly get Michigan, Texas, Alabama, Florida and ND games here plus some random others.

It would worth 3 times that to see the Vols. You gotta do what u gotta do...:good!:

I am! I was in Highbury and Islington for a month in June. Last year I was in Neasden for a month (yikes).

Ah fair enough. Well Woodford Green is my hometown, if that means anything. Not at all far from Islington.

VN Store

Back