Alright SEC loyalists that were rooting for Bama...

I'm sick and tired of suedo cheering for our SEC rivals, I want FSU to win. Beyond that, they should. They have a great defense and Auburn's defense is just flat not good enough to stop FSU consistently, Noles by two scores.

Okay. Apparently you disregard Aubbies d-line. I hope the semenholes do the same.

Okay. Apparently you disregard Aubbies d-line. I hope the semenholes do the same.

That D line didn't do a whole lot to stop Mizzou's pass game. I'm not saying they aren't good, they kicked our ass, but FSU is about the most complete team I've seen all season.

I will pull for the Barn but the most important thing to remember this holiday season is that:

1. Bama won't be playing for an NC
2. CUM lost his bid to sneak into an NC game via a weak schedule.

Reactions: 2 people
Hope FSU wins by 35 because A. most dominant team I've seen in a long, long time; B. the sadness of the idiots who chant "S-E-C!"

FSU dominant? Don't you have to play somebody really good to be considered a dominant team? FSU is to the ACC what Ohio State is to the Big 10!!!!

Just what quality win does FSU have on their schedule this year? Miami--what a joke? a 10-win Duke?? I like Cut, but gimme a break.

FSU has played NOBODY--with their best victory over Clemsissy--which a 2 loss USCe team beat by 14 points!

Alabama, Mizzou, LSU, and yes, USCe would give FSU a run for their money on a neutral field--with Bubba and USCe winning IMO.

Auburn 38 Free-Shoes U….or the Criminoles 34…

SEC, SEC, SEC!!!! :salute:

Last edited:
FSU dominant? Don't you have to play somebody really good to be considered a dominant team? FSU is to the ACC what Ohio State is to the Big 10!!!!

Just what quality win does FSU have on their schedule this year? Miami--what a joke? a 10-win Duke?? I like Cut, but gimme a break.

FSU has played NOBODY--with their best victory over Clemsissy--which a 2 loss USCe team beat by 14 points!

Alabama, Mizzou, LSU, and yes, USCe would give FSU a run for their money on a neutral field--with Bubba and USCe winning IMO.

This stuff right here. Both FSU and OSU had a very similar strength of schedule last I checked.

If I have to go for a team in Alabama for the championship game, I'd rather it be Auburn. Here's to keeping the streak alive!

Reactions: 1 person

FS
U has played NOBODY--with their best victory over Clemsissy--which a 2 loss USCe team beat by 14 points!

Alabama, Mizzou, LSU, and yes, USCe would give FSU a run for their money on a neutral field--with Bubba and USCe winning
IMO.

Lmao @ you. When an sec team wins, that makes them stronger. So you want a rival to get stronger? Are you missing your frontal lobe?

Bama would beat fsu better than Auburn would. Bama would beat auburn 9 out of 10 times if they re-played. Bama sucks, I hate them.

We won the first and up until Bama in 09 we were the only SEC that had gone undefeated in doing so. That being said, up until 2010 I was happy the SEC was being so dominant, since then I've gotten pretty tired of watching everyone else in the league have fun, losing will do that to you.

That's pretty much how I feel too. When we started hitting new lows I stopped caring about the rest of the conference.

Let's not forget FSU has a few former Vols on their staff.

At least it's not Florida or Bama. Conference pride is silly, for sure, but I can tolerate Auburn being in the NC. Still pulling for State though.

I am with you. Never pull for Florida or Bama. Been awhile where I can say I don't care who wins.

I always pull for the SEC team in bowl games.

AU vs FSU should be a good game.

What if Auburn takes some of our recruits if they win the title?

You know we have to recruit the same players in the same areas?

Hell, it's hard enough to recruit now without having to compete with that

This SEC loyalty is BS

I don't really care who wins the NC. I was just glad to see Ohio State lose. I hated OSU even before Meyer went there.

Cheering for Auburn. Them winning hurts Alabama more than it does us...and I really ****ing hate Alabama.

Reactions: 3 people
What if Auburn takes some of our recruits if they win the title?

You know we have to recruit the same players in the same areas?

Hell, it's hard enough to recruit now without having to compete with that

This SEC loyalty is BS

Title or not we are competing with Auburn for recruits. We will win some of the battles so will Auburn. We are both recruting players to play in the best conference in the NCAA. I always have and always will be for the SEC teams in bowl games.
If you want to cheer for the Big 10 and ACC teams in the bowls, feel free to do so. We are also recruiting against some of those teams.

Reactions: 3 people
Hope FSU wins by 35 because A. most dominant team I've seen in a long, long time; B. the sadness of the idiots who chant "S-E-C!"

Even sadder are the idiots that think FSU is the most dominant team in a long, long time.

I would much rather chant SEC than that ridiculous war chant.

Reactions: 4 people
Tennessee's problems have less to do with SEC dominance and more to do with 5 years of instability (Clawfense, Kiffin, Dooley/Wilcox, Dooley/Sunseri)

Hope AU beats the Noles like they stole something

Reactions: 4 people
I've read many times on here 'I aint pulling for another SEC team to win"

For those with that mind set I'm curious, do you watch the other SEC teams play, The SEC Championship game?

Why would you waste your time if your not and SEC fan?

VN Store

Back