Am I the only one loving this defense?

If you find yourself in love with any defense based on their performance against a cupcake and a self-imploding offence then I have a butt-blistered badger you can have for free. :hi:

Definitely need Maggitt's speed out there next Saturday.

Right now they have a very accelerated learning curve and they are gaining confidence without letting it get to their heads.

We have to get better against the run for UGA/Bamer.

Now if we can only improve on 3rd down defense, we will be there!

What a huge improvement from last year!

- I love how ferociously they are going after the football. They truly do swarm to the ball. They are very clearly trying to create turnovers as well. I'm not sure when the last time I saw this much energy from one of our defenses.

- Cam Sutton is being a badass and a half. How could anyone have honestly predicted him to be doing this well after 2 games? He was clearly picked on by Petrino, but he wasn't the liability out there that I was worried about.

- The linebackers, especially AJ, are doing a great job. Can't wait to see what Maggit brings to the table.

- D Line is doing a good job putting pressure on the QB. Once again, can't wait to see J. Smith come on board and add more talent.

If they can stay healthy, this defense could be the best we've seen sport orange in years. If they can be disciplined in Eugene, I feel like they'll keep the game respectable and give this offense a chance to do something special.

No you are not the only one, but this defensive line is not very good! McCullers is slow and can't even get a push against inferior Olineman. Couch has played much better than him in both games. Oregon is going to put up over 50 and we will be lucky to score 20+. We cannot play from behind with our QB and WR's. Even our Oline had trouble against WKU. You might want to get an extra 1/5 because its gonna be ugly Saturday. ( I really hope I'm wrong and we somehow pull off the upset of the century, but I doubt it) We will be able to compete with top teams in about 3-4 years under CBJ

so, one of the best linebackers in the SEC, maybe the nation is out weakest link? You are Copernicus,
reincarnated!:crazy:

You must not have watched the game. He also got torched frequently last year. I think you are in love with the idea of AJ Johnson for whatever reason. But the real AJ Johnson hasn't impressed against decent competition.

VN Store

Back