Amateur Hour Continues

This idiot tells the group of people he works for the government as a U.S. Senator.
Four more years of this stupid dick head & we'll all be ready for insane asylum as he is.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

As a person who hires people in the FAA this is 100% true. The push to hire people based on physical characteristics and not mental ability is going on full steam. Sh!t tons of air traffic controllers being brough on board without actually being qualified then failing the school. 50%+ failure rates. I interviewed a guy who somehow qualified to be a technician and the answer to all of his technical questions related to some plastic Japanese robot model that he built in his parents basement, where he did his interview from..

As a person who hires people in the FAA this is 100% true. The push to hire people based on physical characteristics and not mental ability is going on full steam. Sh!t tons of air traffic controllers being brough on board without actually being qualified then failing the school. 50%+ failure rates. I interviewed a guy who somehow qualified to be a technician and the answer to all of his technical questions related to some plastic Japanese robot model that he built in his parents basement, where he did his interview from..
I bet this is a reason why we've seen such an increase in near-misses over the past several years.

Nothing but morons & stupidity run this country w/Biden the Chief Moron there.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back