Amateur Hour Continues

Biden is the only one of the POTUS who shat his pants & now y'all go blaming Trump for smelling which has never been brought up B4 until y'all ran out of everything else.
Liberals have a brain virus that completely eats up the brain cells where stupid reigns.
Let me guess, making fun of Trump for his depends adult diapers hits a little too close to home for you, Mr. Shitzenpantz.

"THE GUY WHO'S IN CHARGE OF OUR GOVERNMENT SUCKS": WATCH THIS CONGRESSMAN GO BEAST MODE ON JOE BIDEN FOR SIXTY SECONDS​

Byron Donalds, who many say should have been elected Speaker of the House (well, I say that at least), was on Fox News over the weekend dropping bars on how hard Joe Biden su-diddly-ucks. If you wanted an elevator pitch over what a failure President Puddinghead has been, this is it right here.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
if people can just walk off their job, are they really vital or needed? If they are vital, then doesnt this damage our national security or interests?
This shows me Biden has employees that disagree w/his policy on standing w/Israel.
The Democratic Party is really fractured & it's in disarray w/disagreements w/Biden's policies on different issues of concern that he's not far-left wing lunatic enough.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Not adding jobs but cutting jobs in the great Bidenomics economy that's working.

1. If every single company in the country isn't adding jobs, then the country as a whole cannot possibly be adding jobs.
2. Google isn't adding jobs.
3. Therefore, the country can't be adding jobs

I think I'll go ahead and say premise #1 is false.

VN Store

Back