An invitation for all the Democrats on this board

Set aside your allegiance to party. Set aside your pride.

Deep down, you know she is speaking truth!

Accept her invitation.

Remember how the Republican party treated Jeff Flake*? Remember how he put them on notice when he gave his speech about not seeking re-election? Remember how much all of you cared and felt so scathed by it?...Oh, you didn't care? Yeah, that's how Democrats probably feel right now, too. The parties are broken.

*He was persona non-grata because of his position on immigration, that he entertained the Kavanagh accusations too much, and that he supported Roy Moore's opponent.

Remember how the Republican party treated Jeff Flake*? Remember how he put them on notice when he gave his speech about not seeking re-election? Remember how much all of you cared and felt so scathed by it?...Oh, you didn't care? Yeah, that's how Democrats probably feel right now, too. The parties are broken.

*He was persona non-grata because of his position on immigration, that he entertained the Kavanagh accusations too much, and that he supported Roy Moore's opponent.

We aren’t discussing Jeff Flake. This thread is about Tulsi and the truth bomb she launched today. And her awesome invitation. But nice deflection attempt with a Jeff Flake reference.

Jeff Flake didn't seek re-election because Jeff Flake was less popular in Arizona than cancer. He had absolutely ZERO chance of being re-elected, and everyone knew it.

The crazy thing is the majority is in the middle. Maybe not for long, as the extremes are attracting more and more followers. But if some group of politicians that actually represented what most Americans believe were to make a strong play, it could be the right time.

Years ago, I thought the extremes were 10% each end. I think we’re closer to 25% now. Which means the middle better find a voice and do it fast.

The crazy thing is the majority is in the middle. Maybe not for long, as the extremes are attracting more and more followers. But if some group of politicians that actually represented what most Americans believe were to make a strong play, it could be the right time.

Years ago, I thought the extremes were 10% each end. I think we’re closer to 25% now. Which means the middle better find a voice and do it fast.

BS on my side. How am I extreme? Trump was/is a 90's Dem and to call that extreme just reinforces the Dem rhetoric

Reactions: Vol423

Set aside your allegiance to party. Set aside your pride.

Deep down, you know she is speaking truth!

Accept her invitation.

It would be more persuasive as sincere if it didn't include so much name calling. If you're going to portray yourself as some sort of conscience-driven rebel deserving of credibility because you are switching sides you calmly explain why you feel compelled to do so.

You don't shame those who disagree with you in an effort to make yourself holier than thou.

Completely falls flat.

It would be more persuasive as sincere if it didn't include so much name calling. If you're going to portray yourself as some sort of conscience-driven rebel deserving of credibility because you are switching sides you calmly explain why you feel compelled to do so.

You don't shame those who disagree with you in an effort to make yourself holier than thou.

Completely falls flat.
She seemed pretty calm to me and I thought she explained herself well.

And was she “name calling” or providing accurate descriptions? I vote the latter.

Completely falls flat.

You are such a Pot Kettle..It is fascinating

Trump stole nuke secrets and gave them to Putin to annihilate the USA..Yes..that is what these batshot crazy idiots think. Yes idiots MF'ers..while ignoring any real and proven corruption with Biden and support all sorts of work BS that 2 years ago they would of shuddered from..

And Trumpers are a Cult? BS..you guys are just sheep

Where's she going?

She and Liz Cheney are going to form a 3rd party for libertarian fence sitters. The party will be irrelevant but it will make the libertarians feel better about themselves

VN Store

Back