An invitation for all the Democrats on this board

She and Liz Cheney are going to form a 3rd party for libertarian fence sitters. The party will be irrelevant but it will make the libertarians feel better about themselves
You are crazy. No way Tulsi joins sides with Liz Cheney.

We aren’t discussing Jeff Flake. This thread is about Tulsi and the truth bomb she launched today. And her awesome invitation. But nice deflection attempt with a Jeff Flake reference.

LOL. Jeff Flake is not the point. Put your fingers in your ears if you want, but the point is the democrats won't care just like you didn't care.

Edit: See? I told you

Be serious. It's shrieking superiority and judgment.

Good riddance. Now she can go on Fox where she'll appropriately be valued entirely for her looks.

bye bootch.

Where’s Greta Sussner?

Not on Fox.

Plus, any of them that refuse to show cleavage or work their glutes on air are quickly ushered out.

Don't get me wrong, as a male I'm not complaining with the sound off. But then comes the commentary, which is invariably insipid and contrived.

LOL. Jeff Flake is not the point. Put your fingers in your ears if you want, but the point is the democrats won't care just like you didn't care.

Edit: See? I told you
The Jeff Flake post was an attempt to derail the thread. Flake has nothing to do with Tulsi.

And Tulsi, in the video, called on her “Fellow common sense Independent minded” democrats to join her. The two posters you cited are sheep to the highest degree. The invitation stands.

Maybe one day y’all will wake up and realize she is telling you the truth.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Not on Fox.

Plus, any of them that refuse to show cleavage or work their glutes on air are quickly ushered out.

Don't get me wrong, as a male I'm not complaining with the sound off. But then comes the commentary, which is invariably insipid and contrived.
I’m sure you help their ratings.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I keep waiting for the thread about conservatives leaving the GOP but haven't seen it yet

I keep waiting for the thread about conservatives leaving the GOP but haven't seen it yet

You haven't been paying attention to the last 6 years have you? The exodus for those that can't stand Trump and realize he is a charlatan has been remarkable.

She and Liz Cheney are going to form a 3rd party for libertarian fence sitters. The party will be irrelevant but it will make the libertarians feel better about themselves
Liz is done as damaged good by both parties. She does not have the support she wants to believe she does to galvanize a new party. I could see Tulsi going libertarian much like Nadar with the Green party. And causing havoc on the left by creating enough interest to tilt elections away from the far left agenda.

She left the cult. Nobody in the cult will acknowledge she exists.

Don't hurt yourself throwing those stones in that glass house of yours.

a62a43dc87b2e8a8051671fa2a5dab0165-trumps-tatue.jpg

The Jeff Flake post was an attempt to derail the thread. Flake has nothing to do with Tulsi.

And Tulsi, in the video, called on her “Fellow common sense Independent minded” democrats to join her. The two posters you cited are sheep to the highest degree. The invitation stands.

Maybe one day y’all will wake up and realize she is telling you the truth.

You are still clueless about my position and IDK what else to say but other people will get it.

Liz is done as damaged good by both parties. She does not have the support she wants to believe she does to galvanize a new party. I could see Tulsi going libertarian much like Nadar with the Green party. And causing havoc on the left by creating enough interest to tilt elections away from the far left agenda.

ROFL...yeah we'll revisit this when Trump and DeSantis are ripping the RNC apart.

We aren’t discussing Jeff Flake. This thread is about Tulsi and the truth bomb she launched today. And her awesome invitation. But nice deflection attempt with a Jeff Flake reference.

The point went right over your head. But I'm sure Tucker Carlson told you to have this reaction so here you are.

The point went right over your head. But I'm sure Tucker Carlson told you to have this reaction so here you are.
I understand the point he was making.

But it’s still the same tactics all the lefties on here use when they inject Trump into every thread. The point is to shift the focus.

The focus should stay on Tulsi’s truth and invitation. And I don’t watch Tucker, though he is great at his job.

You’d support war and pedos before a Repub.
Just saying.

Coward. You've been exposed as a spineless fraud when your threats were challenged, but you decided to grab your binky and curl up in the fetal position in the corner and whine like a preteen girl about the lack of instant messaging. All tough talk when it's anonymous behind a keyboard and then immediately folding when you get called out. My hope is that someday you turn into a real man and turn your cowardly life around.

But it’s still the same tactics all the lefties on here use when they inject Trump into every thread. The point is to shift the focus.

The focus should stay on Tulsi’s truth and invitation. And I don’t watch Tucker, though he is great at his job.

My point is about that, and it's that dems won't care about it just like you guys didn't care about when it was your turn to get burned by a defector.

Ironically, you are just deflecting from my point by bringing up Trump. Can't make this **** up.

Horseshoe theory

Why on earth would she want to leave the party that supports mutilating children. And has a leader that showered with his 14 year old daughter.

Not that he actually remember that.

VN Store

Back