Analyst calls Trey Smith "overrated" and shouldn't be awarded a contract extension...

The fact that someone is even writing an article about an NFL guard getting or not getting a contract extension is interesting. He's either playing chess knowing our fanbase will fall into his trap or he has no idea of our reach and he is an idiot who can't come up with something more interesting to write in the off-season.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
As a loooooooong time Chiefs fan who reads quite a bit about the team, I stopped reading Arrowhead Addict a couple of years ago. It's just too amateurish for my taste, but that's probably what one should expect when a company doesn't pay much for their writers. As for Trey, all I know is that Andy Reid loves him and if there's a way the Chiefs can keep him after the contract's up I'm sure they will. They do have quite a few business decisions to make in the next couple of years and I'm sure some of them will be painful for the team and for the players. But as they say, it's a business and "NFL" stands for Not For Long. Any sane observer knows that Trey's gonna get paid one way or another.

Supreme click bait. Don't feed the monkey.
Damn straight. These internet articles are just off-season click-bait designed to get these tools that write this filler more views during the off season. What does that little man-bun wearing pipsqueak know about football anyway.

Trey Smith sets the tone. Analytics can say this or that, but it doesn't figure in heart and attitude. Every Chiefs offensive lineman is better playing next to a guy like Trey Smith who plays with fire.

Not to keep harping on this but I saw this today and thought it was funny. Quote from Chiefs center Creed Humphrey.

“I think everybody is really excited to get the pads on. It’s a lot more fun playing football with pads for sure. I think everybody is really excited for Friday.”

Who does he think is the most excited for the first day of pads?

“Trey Smith… because he gets to hit people when he has pads on.”

Hahahahaha
Creed Humphrey reveals which teammate is most looking forward to pads on Friday

Not to keep harping on this but I saw this today and thought it was funny. Quote from Chiefs center Creed Humphrey.

“I think everybody is really excited to get the pads on. It’s a lot more fun playing football with pads for sure. I think everybody is really excited for Friday.”

Who does he think is the most excited for the first day of pads?

“Trey Smith… because he gets to hit people when he has pads on.”

Hahahahaha
Creed Humphrey reveals which teammate is most looking forward to pads on Friday
SOMEBODY will end up “overpaying” him…and be that much happier for the experience. The Chiefs have been pretty savvy. I see them investing in resigning Humphrey and Trey.

Reactions: VAVol85
I hope the Chiefs are that stupid
My Panthers desperately need a couple good Olinemen. We can have him and Cade Mayes both playing guard for us. Go VOLS.

VN Store

Back