Analyst calls Trey Smith "overrated" and shouldn't be awarded a contract extension...

If this guys ability to evaluate was worth a crap he would be working in the front office of an NFL team. but he’s not…he just can write any crap he wants throw it against a wall and see what sticks.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Trey Smith was a sixth round pick and is on year three of a four year $3.6M contract. He started as a rookie and was named to the All Rookie team. I'm sure Brett Veach and Andy Reid see him as one h3ll of a deal. Trey is rated the number 13 guard in the league. #14 Isaac Seumalo gets $8M/year on his free agent deal. The next guard above him in the ranks in free agency is #10 Wyatt Teller. His average salary is $14.2M/year. If I were Smith's agent I'd start negotiations at $15M/ year. "Overrated?" Lol. Dude should go write about Taylor Swift being at the game tonight. Worthless "journalism" seems to be the norm today.

There's a "man-bun" back there...

9db52f84-321d-4a75-916e-3e929946d479-png.564315

There's a "man-bun" back there...
He also has a neck-beard.

Looks like he bought his outfit at Target. Who takes time to get "dressed up" in a blazer and proceeds to have a neck beard that looks like he's been camping for a week? ^^^ That guy

Does anyone know how his 2024 salary will be 3.3M if that’s almost the total of his rookie contract?

Did he get some kind rookie extension? If so, well deserved but dude is going to make serious bank as a UFA in 25

Does anyone know how his 2024 salary will be 3.3M if that’s almost the total of his rookie contract?

Did he get some kind rookie extension? If so, well deserved but dude is going to make serious bank as a UFA in 25
Option year comes up sooner if you’re not a first rounder…that generally involves a hefty raise. That and incentives he’s blown out of the water.

ah....the ol Neck Beard. That explains it all.
His mom needs to hold him down and shave that crap off. If you cant grow a real beard wait until you become a man " if ever" before sprouting that pubescent scruff.

I mean, they’ve gotten him on a 6th rounders salary for the past 3 years including 2 Super Bowl wins. He was a plug and play starter from the moment he arrived at camp. Id say theyve gotten their money’s worth and then some. They have to either cut him or pay him, that’s how the NFL works.

Without Trey, Pacheco does not come close to the year he had rushing. Without Pacheco effectively running the ball Mahomes becomes one dimensional and KC does not get past the AFC Championship game.

VN Store

Back