Another “Far-Right” Election Result (Sweden)

Make America Great..and the crying begins. My Goodness...being nationalist is a fear to the Globalists

I guess anytime a Democrat here in the U.S. wins an election then nobody on here will mind when I start a thread titled "Another far- left election result".
Please bring all examples of the US main stream media characterizing any political persuasion as “far-left”.

I’d like to see them.

Reactions: McDad
Please bring all examples of the US main stream media characterizing any political persuasion as “far-left”.

I’d like to see them.
I don't need the mainstream media to tell me that there has been a rise of the "far- left" here in America or elsewhere.

The global Covid Collusion was all the taste of globalism I could stand. No more please.

Watching the Canadian government jump in bed with American companies to shut down freedom to protest at the border….

Disgusting
Prime example of globalist and control over the world when the status quo was disrupted with Trump. A convenient manufactured virus released.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Anyone not in lock-step with the globalists gets a "far right" label slapped on them.

It’s the United States of America. Not the United States of the Planet. George Soros, the liberal elites, and the King of Bum eff istan can **** themselves.

Which country is the most charitable one in existence? Globalists are garbage.

Yep. The globalists need to create as many boogey men labels as they can to try and stem the growing aversion to their agenda. Even if the label makes sense or not.

It's how people do. You're on a message board where half the dudes call regular liberals "far left" and "Marxist" and libertarians like me "leftist".

It's how people do. You're on a message board where half the dudes call regular liberals "far left" and "Marxist" and libertarians like me "leftist".
I understand that huff. The mis application of labels is what I was highlighting. And it’s everywhere too

I don’t know a lot about their political parties, no matter what our Bs media says , our “ far right wing “ isn’t the same as the EUs . Just by recognition alone a German Far right wing dominated government ( I would think ) would make the left really nervous .
What is considered far right wing in the EU would be considered a moderate in the U.S.

VN Store

Back