Another GOP Grifter (Boebert)

"LGBT people are pushing sex on kids!!!" as she and her man grope each other with kids in the row behind them

It doesn’t excuse the LGBQT crap. They can both be vile and have no place around kids.
He's addressing her hypocrisy. And there is nothing wrong with LGBTQ people being around your kids. Just as there is nothing wrong with a low rent skank being around your kids. However a problem does arise when the low rent skank, or a person from the LGBTQ community, start allowing their titties to be played with while they give an over the pant handy next to your kids.

So if one were to pose the question, is your child safe around Boebert or a typical member of the LGBTQ community? The answer is the person who isn't on tape giving an over the pant handy while children are in the room.

Last edited:
I think it is time to random drug test politicians.

Most people are subject to random drug testing why not politicians?

Reactions: StarRaider
He's addressing her hypocrisy. And there is nothing wrong with LGBTQ people being around your kids. Just as there is nothing wrong with a low rent skank being around your kids. However a problem does arise when the low rent skank, or a person from the LGBTQ community, start allowing their titties to be played with while they give an over the pant handy next to your kids.

So if one were to pose the question, is your child safe around Boebert or a typical member of the LGBTQ community? The answer is the person who isn't on tape giving an over the pant handy while children are in the room.
He’s addressing her hypocrisy while dismissing peoples’ concerts about the KGBQT stuff in schools. His stance on it has been very clear.

Not a congresswoman.
Give it time.

I think what Boebert did is hilarious. And wasn’t it with a Dem who owns a trans bar? I thought I heard that. It shows the hypocrisy of these people and they’re all the same. Other than that, I’d let her do it to me. That’s the most important thing. I’ll even sit through a musical for it.

Can you translate? I don't speak leg-humper conspiratorialish. What is BS about a theater having a surveillance camera and the ability to look up and see the name of the disruptive person who purchased and sat in a particular seat, but another surveillance camera being unable to see through a face mask?

1694984392256.png

"Marjorie Taylor Green [sic], Kristi Noem, and Lauren Boebert are adultresses. America first should mean family first, which these political leaders have not done," Erickson wrote.

"Between Noem, Boebert, Buck, and Jenner today and Trump's ridiculous wavering on the gender question... I have never been more proud to be an Independent right now. If I re-register, it would be for the sole purpose of voting for MORALS and Ron DeSantis in the primary. I'm so sick of Republican Party leadership being absolute morons and refusing to stand up for basic decency and truth," Ellis wrote.

Can you translate? I don't speak leg-humper conspiratorialish. What is BS about a theater having a surveillance camera and the ability to look up and see the name of the disruptive person who purchased and sat in a particular seat, but another surveillance camera being unable to see through a face mask?
It has nothing to do with pee tapes.

You wouldn't understand.

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back