Another GOP Grifter (Boebert)

Lauren doing her afternoon delight thing again in public

And the post afternoon delight photo is out ....

Really damning stuff right there. Hugs and cigs, how horribly vile and obscene, so newsworthy.

It must really suck to use ones time making sure travesties like this come to the worlds attention.

I like my women a little on the trashy side…
Ole Lauren and MTG are the poster children for that song. Boebert is OK looking in a dime store sort of way. Can’t say the same for Horseface Green. Can’t imagine waking up to that every morning.

Reactions: Septic
Ole Lauren and MTG are the poster children for that song. Boebert is OK looking in a dime store sort of way. Can’t say the same for Horseface Green. Can’t imagine waking up to that every morning.

It will require a 24 hour alcohol infusion.

How so? Looks to me like Boebert has been with 3 men in the past 60 days. And those are just the ones we know about. A hoe if I ever saw one...

And this affects your life in what way? Kamala being a whore that slept her way up to the White House and a Congresswoman that may date or maybe even sleep around. At the end of the day who really gives a rats ass? Some of you people dwell on the most trivial and useless shat.

And this affects your life in what way? Kamala being a whore that slept her way up to the White House and a Congresswoman that may date or maybe even sleep around. At the end of the day who really gives a rats ass? Some of you people dwell on the most trivial and useless shat.
Oh so now it doesn't matter, got it. Wonder how many "Slow Joe and the hoe have got to go" bumper stickers y'all sold. So trivial.

Oh so now it doesn't matter, got it. Wonder how many "Slow Joe and the hoe have got to go" bumper stickers y'all sold. So trivial.

I can’t see where it ever mattered other than being good meme content. Ya’ll sold? Are you really as moronic as your posts portray you to be? If I were you I spend my time working another job to pay off that student loan you like to bitch and moan about instead of wasting your time stalking prospective hoes. But hey, you do you.

I can’t see where it ever mattered other than being good meme content. Ya’ll sold? Are you really as moronic as your posts portray you to be? If I were you I spend my time working another job to pay off that student loan you like to bitch and moan about instead of wasting your time stalking prospective hoes. But hey, you do you.
How to trigger a snowflake 101

VN Store

Back