Another GOP Grifter (Boebert)

This is really only noteworthy because of how much Rep. Boebert has had to say on social media about Hunter Biden. It appears that she has been throwing stones from a glass house.
You didn't actually read the article did you?

Yes, I did. She does say that he should be held accountable. That doesn't change the way she has spoken about others .... when one of her own sons has had problems of his own.
She's not a hypocrite on this. Not sure what your problem is with her calling others out and then standing on that same principle when it comes to her own son. In today's world, that is something to be admired.

Thanks for bringing it out.

She's not a hypocrite on this. Not sure what your problem is with her calling others out and then standing on that same principle when it comes to her own son. In today's world, that is something to be admired.

Thanks for bringing it out.
Did she call her son a "loser?" Nope. Some people might .... for what he is alleged to have done.

Did she call her son a "loser?" Nope. Some people might .... for what he is alleged to have done.
Ah. I see. She didn't call her own son a "name" publicly when he is not a public figure while she's called others (loser, apparently) who I assume were public figures? I would agree with you that if she is calling out private individuals she is in the wrong. Absolutely.

Her son, according to the article you posted, did some atrocious stuff. She said he ought to be held accountable for his misdeeds. Kudos to her. Can you explain what you want from her regarding this? What would be the proper course of action for Congresswoman Boebert that BB85 would be satisfied with related to her son?

Reactions: hog88
It's hilarious (not surprising, but hilarious) how similar personality-wise Boebert and MTG seem to be. Also makes total sense that they hate each other.

Ah. I see. She didn't call her own son a "name" publicly when he is not a public figure while she's called others (loser, apparently) who I assume were public figures? I would agree with you that if she is calling out private individuals she is in the wrong. Absolutely.

Her son, according to the article you posted, did some atrocious stuff. She said he ought to be held accountable for his misdeeds. Kudos to her. Can you explain what you want from her regarding this? What would be the proper course of action for Congresswoman Boebert that BB85 would be satisfied with related to her son?
I just see this as a cautionary example against throwing stones.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
She said hold him accountable. He's 18. How old is Hunter? Comparing the two is dumb. Hunter is still screwing up in his 40’s. If you still need money from daddy at 40 then you are a loser. I still needed help from my folks at 18

She said hold him accountable. He's 18. How old is Hunter? Comparing the two is dumb. Hunter is still screwing up in his 40’s. If you still need money from daddy at 40 then you are a loser. I still needed help from my folks at 18
Were you breaking into other people's cars at 18, and stealing property? LOL. Being 18 is no excuse for this.

Were you breaking into other people's cars at 18, and stealing property? LOL. Being 18 is no excuse for this.
Of course not. Hence why she said hold him accountable. We know 18 year olds aren't fully formed. Hunter is in his 40’s and is obviously a loser. A POS. Scumbag. This guy seems to be currently. But if you can't give him more grace than Hunter then you are just being partisan.

Last edited:
When the question is whether she swallowed or opted for the Kleenex, I think we all know the answer.

The only reason that Jailbait Gaetz let that POS sit next to him was that he thought he had a shot at a Beetlejuice Handy. It’s the only thing she’s good at.

The only reason that Jailbait Gaetz let that POS sit next to him was that he thought he had a shot at a Beetlejuice Handy. It’s the only thing she’s good at.
She is good at beetleing things until they juice.

VN Store

Back