Another GOP Grifter (Boebert)

Her district was gerrymandered last cycle. I really don’t think there is that much to this. Just a chess move.

I said chess. Not chest.
That isn't true.

Colorado is one of 21 states which has a nonpartisan or bipartisan redistricting commission. The last time the Colorado Congressional map was redrawn was in 2021, and it left Republicans with a 9 point polling advantage in Boebert's district (the 3rd). She is now seeking to represent the 4th District, which holds a 27 point polling advantage for Republicans.

Incidentally, Colorado uses an independent commission to draw congressional districts, and a similar independent commission to draw state legislative districts. In other words, they do it right.

That isn't true.

Colorado is one of 21 states which has a nonpartisan or bipartisan redistricting commission. The last time the Colorado Congressional map was redrawn was in 2021, and it left Republicans with a 9 point polling advantage in Boebert's district (the 3rd). She is now seeking to represent the 4th District, which holds a 27 point polling advantage for Republicans.

Incidentally, Colorado uses an independent commission to draw congressional districts, and a similar independent commission to draw state legislative districts. In other words, they do it right.
BowelBrother, if independent means R and D then that consists of Uniparty members. Uniparty members work against the citizens that think outside of the 2 party system that you are a member of.

BowelBrother, if independent means R and D then that consists of Uniparty members. Uniparty members work against the citizens that think outside of the 2 party system that you are a member of.
That is absurd logic.

.... and Boebert's district wasn't gerrymandered. Trump should easily carry it. She has simply lost the respect of her constituency, because of her erratic behavior. Most notably, the "Beetlejuice incident."

Reactions: Sin City Vol
That is absurd logic.

.... and Boebert's district wasn't gerrymandered. Trump should easily carry it. She has simply lost the respect of her constituency, because of her erratic behavior. Most notably, the "Beetlejuice incident."
BowelBrother, you refuse to admit you are a Uniparty member? I know it hurts your argument that pits R Vs D. But since your eyes are unopened to this fact you will continue to no be able to see it. And any further comments will be from someone from a blind position.

BowelBrother, you refuse to admit you are a Uniparty member? I know it hurts your argument that pits R Vs D. But since your eyes are unopened to this fact you will continue to no be able to see it. And any further comments will be from someone from a blind position.
You're a far right, conspiracy theorist, crackpot .... I totally get it.

Reactions: Septic
If you were to poll (or pole, as we say on VN) people, I'm guessing more than 50% of us think there is such a Boebert tape out there.

There is a 99.999999% chance she has videotaped herself having sex.

The question will be has she videotaped herself with someone other than her husband while she was married. Those odds are lower but still plus money.

I think a GoG filming or 2F1M threesome tape is close to 50/50 odds...

There is a 99.999999% chance she has videotaped herself having sex.

The question will be has she videotaped herself with someone other than her husband while she was married. Those odds are lower but still plus money.

I think a GoG filming or 2F1M threesome tape is close to 50/50 odds...
That would break the internet

No punching. I guess she just jerked him around until he could no longer contain himself and he exploded.

Reactions: Sin City Vol

This is really only noteworthy because of how much Rep. Boebert has had to say on social media about Hunter Biden. It appears that she has been throwing stones from a glass house.

She was helping him break into cars?

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back