Another UGA player arrested

and water is WET!

1563208661_3yc7gauweb.gif

2nd offense on something similar to last year. No teammates defending him on X or instagram. I’d say he’s probably going to be dismissed. UGA has taken a beating in the PR department.
Would be really surprised if he wasn’t dismissed tbh

They pretty much have to kick him off the team. The crapstorm that would ensue if they didn't is not what they need given their history with arrests.

I am more than confident that in 10 years or less, there is gonna be a 30 for 30 about the Kirby era at UGA and how toxic and corrupt the culture was.
Sort of like the Urban Meyer and his championship years at Florida. Team loaded with miscreants. Florida ran away with our Fulmer Award that we created in the mid 2000’s when we had a ton of arrests. They made us look like a monastery. Georgia is now shooting for that honor.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Don't bet on it. It's Georgia, they always like Bama find an excuse to play felons despite any charges.
Not likely, and honestly that isn’t remotely true of GA. If the charges are what it seems, he will never play in the Red & Black again.

Reactions: Nooga
I am more than confident that in 10 years or less, there is gonna be a 30 for 30 about the Kirby era at UGA and how toxic and corrupt the culture was.
Really? Yeah, it absolutely seems toxic!!! No way they could ever ban together for a good season! Their head coach is just terrible on all fronts! /s

I mean it’s fine to hate Kirby, but be realistic. How many Vols would love for him to be the HC at TN? If he had went to TN after Bama you’d be Bragging about at least one natty for sure. He isn’t cheating or treating his players wrong.

Reactions: ThemDawgsIsHell
Really? Yeah, it absolutely seems toxic!!! No way they could ever ban together for a good season! Their head coach is just terrible on all fronts! /s

I mean it’s fine to hate Kirby, but be realistic. How many Vols would love for him to be the HC at TN? If he had went to TN after Bama you’d be Bragging about at least one natty for sure. He isn’t cheating or treating his players wrong.

I don't want Kirby in the slightest. Rather not have a team of criminals.

VN Store

Back