Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

But the idea of the system is that you are innocent unless proven guilty. The presumption is you are innocent so it doesn't have to be proven. Only guilt has to be proven.

They have invented a new and twisted legal definition...Not Not Guilty.

I'm also not singling out any one person and making claims I can't support and presenting it as factual. So there's that.
Well I will certainly continue to single out Trump. I BELIEVE it is FACTUAL that Trump is by far and away the most horrendously despicable person to ever hold the office of POTUS.

They have invented a new and twisted legal definition...Not Not Guilty.
Evidently the president is the only human on the face of the Earth who cannot be indicted. That is the biggest legal twist of all. That massive legal twist necessitates some further legal twisting.

Evidently the president is the only human on the face of the Earth who cannot be indicted. That is the biggest legal twist of all. That massive legal twist necessitates some further legal twisting.

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. It does not mean removal from office; it is only a statement of charges, akin to an INDICTMENT IN CRIMINAL LAW.

In other words, a POTUS, or any other government official, can be INDICTED, through a process known as impeachment.

You liberals should quit eating paint chips and blindly following what you’re told. For crying out loud, 4-chan trolls have spoofed the left since Trump’s election! LOL.

Actual facts do not currently support that belief.
You believe facts do not currently support that belief. I believe they do.
Believe it or not, we agree in principle on most things, but it seems as if we will never agree on Trump.....and that's okay.

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. It does not mean removal from office; it is only a statement of charges, akin to an INDICTMENT IN CRIMINAL LAW.

In other words, a POTUS, or any other government official, can be INDICTED, through a process known as impeachment.

You liberals should quit eating paint chips and blindly following what you’re told. For crying out loud, 4-chan trolls have spoofed the left since Trump’s election! LOL.
Every other government official can be indicted without the process known as impeachment.
You redhatters should do a little independent thinking.

Every other government official can be indicted without the process known as impeachment.
You redhatters should do a little independent thinking.

You’re still missing the point, loothy toon!

Impeachment ==== indictment

So quit lying, saying you can’t “indict” the POTUS, because you can.

I don’t own a red hat, but Charlton does....

1559413536168.gif

You’re still missing the point, loothy toon!

Impeachment ==== indictment

So quit lying, saying you can’t “indict” the POTUS, because you can.

I don’t own a red hat, but Charlton does....

View attachment 207555
I should have said the only human on Earth who cannot be indicted without first being impeached. Better?
It's all in reference to the innocent until proven guilty debate.
Obviously, the same rules do not apply to the president as apply to the rest of us, if they did, he could be indicted without first being impeached.

Well I will certainly continue to single out Trump. I BELIEVE it is FACTUAL that Trump is by far and away the most horrendously despicable person to ever hold the office of POTUS.

Well if you believe it, then it must be true right? Ever sat on a jury?

lol

Total BS. First with the presumption that your party is somehow less despicable. Then to state everyone should take your side? Hell, rubes like you refuse to hold your party accountable so why would they choose to "clean themselves up"? And then you want to blame others for perpetuating the problem?

That's rich.
Its called narcissism. Isn't that what trump is?

If only the report would be released to put this whole thing to bed. Ugh.

When the IG report gets released look for the worms to squirm. I wonder what spin they are cooking up to call that report a lie and that Trump's croney personal attorney William Barr created it?

It’s a binary decision. Not guilty or guilty. And has others have said you are given the presumption of innocent until proven guilty. Thus the status never moved off of innocent.

In the court of public opinion you can and will apply all of the shades of gray you want. But the judicial decision is binary.

I did some research after reading your post. As you are a lawyer, do you find any truth in it in this article "Not Guilty vs. Innocent." I know nothing about the source other than he/she is a writer for AP. I am not sure from a legal standpoint, as you said, the difference matters.

Melissa Martin: Not guilty vs. innocent: What's the difference?

I did some research after reading your post. As you are a lawyer, do you find any truth in it in this article "Not Guilty vs. Innocent." I know nothing about the source other than he/she is a writer for AP. I am not sure from a legal standpoint, as you said, the difference matters.

Melissa Martin: Not guilty vs. innocent: What's the difference?
I’m not a lawyer but you knew that. I’m an engineer. Lawyers hate us on juries since we have developed critical thinking skills.

And that opinion piece does nothing to refute my statement. It’s a binary decision under the law.

And you’re doing exactly what I said in the court of public opinion. A much lower bar of proof. Hell there is no bar.

Reactions: DC_Vol
I’m not a lawyer but you knew that. I’m an engineer. Lawyers hate us on juries since we have developed critical thinking skills.

And that opinion piece does nothing to refute my statement. It’s a binary decision under the law.

And you’re doing exactly what I said in the court of public opinion. A much lower bar of proof. Hell there is no bar.

I thought you were an attorney. I really don't know anything about you other than your avatar is from a pretty good movie.

Even more despicable than a POTUS that started a war that killed almost a million Americans or one that ordered the slaughter of thousands of Indians?

VN Store

Back