Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

I’m not a lawyer but you knew that. I’m an engineer. Lawyers hate us on juries since we have developed critical thinking skills.

And that opinion piece does nothing to refute my statement. It’s a binary decision under the law.

And you’re doing exactly what I said in the court of public opinion. A much lower bar of proof. Hell there is no bar.
I have been on one jury. It was a joke. Some people do not reason, but only come to a conclusion based on emotion.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Every other government official can be indicted without the process known as impeachment.
You redhatters should do a little independent thinking.

So Trump couldn’t be indicted. Everyone else was fair game.

If he colluded, he most certainly didn’t do it alone. Same with obstruction. He wouldn’t have been the sole player.

Who else got charged?

Reactions: T-TownVol
You believe facts do not currently support that belief. I believe they do.
Believe it or not, we agree in principle on most things, but it seems as if we will never agree on Trump.....and that's okay.
Facts are things that have been proven true. There's no way to prove Trump is the "worst, most despicable President" ever. That's an opinion. IMO, Andrew Jackson was probably the "worst, most despicable President" ever. The man brought about the Trail of Tears. What has Trump done that's worse than that? Cause his own Trail of Tears down the faces of liberals? Hey, at least you weren't given smallpox infested blankets.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Facts are things that have been proven true. There's no way to prove Trump is the "worst, most despicable President" ever. That's an opinion. IMO, Andrew Jackson was probably the "worst, most despicable President" ever. The man brought about the Trail of Tears. What has Trump done that's worse than that? Cause his own Trail of Tears down the faces of liberals? Hey, at least you weren't given smallpox infested blankets.
I think it is impossible to fairly judge Andrew Jackson without having lived almost 200 years ago to experience the times. That goes for any President in any era.

I think it is impossible to fairly judge Andrew Jackson without having lived almost 200 years ago to experience the times. That goes for any President in any era.
Fair enough. I have an opinion. You have an opinion. What we don't have is a factual statement. That seems to be luther's disconnect.

Trump cites Andrew Jackson as his hero-- and a reflection of himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.c94e05ed32d8

What's the over and under on how many more months this lard ass cheeseburger freak is going to live?

5cf469cd2500003300dbe0a2.jpeg

5cf4654a2500003300dbe093.jpeg

What's the over and under on how many more months this lard ass cheeseburger freak is going to live?

View attachment 207673

View attachment 207672
I'll set it at 220 months. That should get him somewhere around 90. Trump is 2 months older than Bill Clinton. I'll bet you one of those cheeseburgers that he will out live Clinton. That is, unless one of you tolerant liberals assassinate him.

Last edited:
You should hope to be that active when you are his age. How much does it piss you off that he has achieved more then you ever will?

I'm only two years behind him. 6'0" 172lb, active and do the gym three days a week. Achievements come in many forms. Most of what he's "achieved" I'd be ashamed of.

Reactions: luthervol
Keep telling yourself that, I am sure it makes you feel better.

It definitely makes me feel better. Multiple bankruptcies, sexual assaults and bragging about it, cheating on the wife, stiffing workers, denying minorities housing, and draft dodging are not on my resume.

It definitely makes me feel better. Multiple bankruptcies, sexual assaults and bragging about it, cheating on the wife, stiffing workers, denying minorities housing, and draft dodging are not on my resume.

Aaaaand there you have the reason why he will be elected again. Keep obsessing over those things while those of us that see the good he is doing for the country re-elect him.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

View attachment 207673

View attachment 207672

Probably longer than most of the nutcases on the left after he gets re-elected. Last time you guys had cry ins and safe spaces, so im assuming this time will be too much for your sides weak and fragile minds.

VN Store

Back