Any idea where we land Bowl wise

We’re in the “Pool of 6” level. So it will either be the Gator Bowl, Liberty Bowl, Mayo Bowl, Music City Bowl, Texas Bowl, or Reliaquest Bowl.
I would rule out Music City and Mayo since we did the kickoff in Nashville this year and are doing the Dukes kickoff next year.

My bet is Gator vs UNC or NC St or Texas vs WVU.

I might be in the minority here but I like seeing us matched up against slow Big 10 teams and beating their eyes shut. At 8-4 bowl games are meaningless. They’re just fun for the fans cause we get to watch our team again so give me Iowa or Wisconsin or Northwestern and let’s have some fun.

I might be in the minority here but I like seeing us matched up against slow Big 10 teams and beating their eyes shut. At 8-4 bowl games are meaningless. They’re just fun for the fans cause we get to watch our team again so give me Iowa or Wisconsin or Northwestern and let’s have some fun.
Seconded. Beating the crap out of Big Ten teams that aren’t located in State College, PA is a proud Volunteer tradition. We need to get back to it after the loss (robbery) to Purdue and close call with Indiana under Pruitt.

With the playoffs expanding bowls they need to eliminate tie bowls for conferences. They need to get the best matchups from top to bottom. They should have did away with tie in conferences to bowls years ago. It only waters down the possibilities. GBO
Been saying that forever. Get rid of the tie ins and put good matchups together.

Reactions: volfaninky
Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol

VN Store

Back