Any idea where we land Bowl wise

Just Bought my Tickets to the Gator Bowl! , I know it's not sure yet, but pre-sale tickets are super cheap

Promo Code 24ACHS - get them for 25 dollars

Code only works for pre-sale, helps local high schools
Just be ready if it turns out they’re elsewhere and you have to sell the tickets.

I think UNC is an awful matchup for UT if im thinking strictly about who UT can beat. Maye is a top-10 pick who’s already said he’s playing in whatever bowl they go to.

I am not oppose of smacking WVU around for a revenge game.
WVU QB and their RB would shred this defense to pieces with the shape it’s in. Would be Missouri all over again. Follow WVU pretty closely as I lived in Morgantown for years and the wife’s family is all from WV. We do not want UT to play WVU right now. First half of the season would have been different.

I would LOVE to have another shot at UNC after being robbed last time...Maye would probably sit out that game as he is pretty much gonna be a top 10 pick.

Citrus Bowl was following the Vanderbilt game. I think it is a long shot, but they do get to choose...

Gator vs. UNC. Vols can wear orange - Heels their blue. Cut out the white jersey stuff if colors are obviously different.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
WVU QB and their RB would shred this defense to pieces with the shape it’s in. Would be Missouri all over again. Follow WVU pretty closely as I lived in Morgantown for years and the wife’s family is all from WV. We do not want UT to play WVU right now. First half of the season would have been different.
I live in Huntington , and like Stoops , WVU fans around here think NB ceiling has been met. I do not think that D would stop our offense and I believe we have the Dline to cause Chaos. My wife is a die hard mountaineer, as she says. “I’m her Volunteer and she is my Mountaineer.

Any chance we get Las Vegas Bowl? that would be fun. looks like it may have changed from an SEC vs Pac 12 bowl to Big Ten v Pac 12 this year?

VN Store

Back