Any idea where we land Bowl wise

I think UNC is an awful matchup for UT if im thinking strictly about who UT can beat. Maye is a top-10 pick who’s already said he’s playing in whatever bowl they go to.
Didn’t think he was eligible for the draft yet. Isn’t he a true sophomore?

I'm just glad it's not Iowa
I would happily take Iowa so we could make a laughingstock out of the Big 10. Iowa is10-2 but has no offense. They have 8 games they have scored 20 points or less. They would be 6-6 at best in the SEC. Big 10 has been such a joke I don't think their conference champion should be invited to the CFP.

I'd be happy with the Music City Bowl or the Gator Bowl. We need this win to ride some momentum into the next year. Pair us up against a slow B10 team or a Drake Mayeless UNC and lets just get the W. That will help recruiting and get us on top 15 lists going into next year. Need to keep the good vibes rolling.

We actually probably should be playing Iowa...

The CFP has Penn State over Ole Miss for no good reason so PSU gets last NY6 game.

If the committee actually followed its criteria, it should be Ole Miss in NY6. PSU vs LSU in Citrus and TN v Iowa in Tampa.
Please do not put us vs Iowa OMG that game would be so boring.

So with Michigan being up 3 scores in the 4th, safe to say that game is settled.

Meaning UGA, Alabama, Missouri are all in at least New Year’s 6 level bowls. Likewise, that puts Ole Miss in the Citrus Bowl.

Anything change with the Bama win tonight? Still Gator?
Nothing changed specifically with the Bama win over UGA.

More what happened was based on the other championship games. Since the Big 12 and Big 10 games went as expected (Iowa and Oklahoma State both lost), Missouri wasn’t pushed out of the New Year’s 6 at large spot and into the Citrus Bowl, and in turn #12 Ole Miss wasn’t pushed from the Citrus Bowl into the same “Pool of 6” level that Tennessee is currently in.

(Currently Tennessee is one of 2 teams in that group/pool; had those two upsets happened, Tennessee would be behind Ole Miss and LSU in desirability…could have easily created an Ole Miss and LSU to Gator and Reliaquest (Outback) and UT to the Mayo/Music City/Liberty/Texas Bowl)

VN Store

Back