AP Poll Tennessee at #5

With the divisional stuff no longer in play I hope we play and beat an undefeated Bama team.
This. Also we don't have near the history with UGA as we do with Bama. Between 1950 and the divisions in 92 we only played them 8 times. Anyone know the history with that? Seems odd considering Athens is closer than Tuscaloosa

Woke up this am and top story on ESPN.Go was the Colorado game. That made me smile. We have to keep this team hungry. Don't want a #1 ranking till after we beat GA, FL and Bama.

Woke up this am and top story on ESPN.Go was the Colorado game. That made me smile. We have to keep this team hungry. Don't want a #1 ranking till after we beat GA, FL and Bama.
This team and staff seems to be locked in and preparing 1 game at a time. They have plenty to work on for preparing for Arkansas. Don’t think rankings mean anything to them. Coach has built a culture of prepare for the next game because it’s the most important. On a side note, Gilbert seems to be a reliable placekicker so far. Hope he continues his consistency on field goals. Turbyville on kickoffs are going out of the end zone consistently and needs to continue. Our punter had a good game on Saturday night. They need to clean up penalties on kick and punt returns. Open week comes at a good time hopefully we can get Heard and Seldon healthy. They are going to need them in October. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back