Appropriate punishment or not?

As far as I can tell, he punched the guy in the jaw once. It seems incredibly fluky that the guy actually died. I admittedly have no idea if manslaughter would normally stick in this sort of situation.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Behind paywall can't see.
70 year old man was mad at Dunkin Doughnuts. Called manager the N word. Manager said don't do it again. Called him the n word again. Manager punched him. He fell hit his head and died. Sentenced to 2 years house arrest and probation.

70 year old man was mad at Dunkin Doughnuts. Called manager the N word. Manager said don't do it again. Called him the n word again. Manager punched him. He fell hit his head and died. Sentenced to 2 years house arrest and probation.

Hmm, I wonder what he would have gotten had the guy not died. It's assault regardless of what he called him.

If the manager has no priors, I'm fine with the sentence. Taking someone's life is serious but falling and hitting his head seems flukey to me.

Were there witnesses to him actually calling him n-word? That seems to be alleged anytime there’s an altercation between whites and blacks.

Not sure why a black guy would call a white guy the n word.
11wjj1.jpg

White guys can be pretty fly

Were there witnesses to him actually calling him n-word? That seems to be alleged anytime there’s an altercation between whites and blacks.
I would imagine everyone there that was workin shift at Dunkin

VN Store

Back