Arkansas comparison to Florida

BanditVol

UF scoring D 74th at 24.4 ppg, Arkansas is 34th for 19 ppg (why could we not even score this much?!?!)

UF run D is 101st at 174 ypg, Arkansas is 29th at 101 ypg

UF has two losses that are ugly...41-17 to Miami and 33-20 to Texas A&M

Arkansas has two closes losses...38-31 to OSU in double OT, and 21-17 to Texas A&M

In summary, Arkansas is a much better team than UF and its home vs on the road, where Heupel struggles at least one game a year (needs to fix that!)

I think we are going to kick the **** out of Florida. And looking forward to it.

Okay, maybe that's overstating it. BVS is a thing. But we should have a much easier time with Florida. Period, dot.

I've forgotten how many times over the last 20 year that we were going to kick the **** out of Florida. And thanks to Mr. West, the numbers are even more embarrassing the further back you go. It's an annual groundhog day when Florida week rolls around. To think this, of all teams, will buck the trend is nuts.

I've forgotten how many times over the last 20 year that we were going to kick the **** out of Florida. And thanks to Mr. West, the numbers are even more embarrassing the further back you go. It's an annual groundhog day when Florida week rolls around. To think this, of all teams, will buck the trend is nuts.
Yeah yeah, but rarely has the disparity been this large.

I mean how many times have we actually had a talent advantage? Rarely. That dipshit Jones should have been at least 3-2 against Florida and you can make a case for 4-1, but only managed 1-4. Two of those losses were particularly painful.

We arguably had a talent advantage in 2 or 3 of the Jones years, but it was slight. I think this year we are >> the gators.

We will find out soon enough if that translates to a dominant win, or even a win at all.

UF scoring D 74th at 24.4 ppg, Arkansas is 34th for 19 ppg (why could we not even score this much?!?!)

Arkansas has two closes losses...38-31 to OSU in double OT, and 21-17 to Texas A&M

In summary, Arkansas is a much better team than UF and its home vs on the road, where Heupel struggles at least one game a year (needs to fix that!)

I think we are going to kick the **** out of Florida. And looking forward to it.

Okay, maybe that's overstating it. BVS is a thing. But we should have a much easier time with Florida. Period, dot.
The okie state score was 39-31, but point made.

I watched arky play okst, auburn, atm. Arky-Auburn was one of the hardest hitting games I've ever seen. In their losses, they made dumb plays or turnovers.

Green is probably the best and toughest QB we've faced so far.

I mean I don't see Arky running the table but we won't be the only favored team they "surprise" this year. I havent looked at their schedule, but they might not lose over 2 more. They're gonna cause problems.

Over the past 20 years? 20 times we thought that.

Quality post.

UF’s defense is just what UT’s offense needs to get right.

Our past games will have no bearing on what happens Saturday.

Reactions: keithpowers
The question for me is how does our O-line matchup with their D-line. Last year’s didn’t match up well but we also didn’t have Mays out there and I think we were missing someone else too.

Nope, I’m actually in agreement with you.

Our wins are against FBS Samford, MSU, and a garbage UCF squad we couldn't pull away from.

I don’t see UT having issues moving the ball on our defense.
UF for all its struggles still has at least some quality talent on defense. Ipso facto, our offense will struggle, as it struggles against any defense that isn’t an absolute wet paper bag, apparently.

Reactions: 08Vol

Tennessee needs to run for 300 yards and pass for 200 to win this game in my opinion.

VN Store

Back