Arkansas >Oklahoma

Oklahoma needs to change QBs. Hawkins has hit the limit of his knowledge in running the offense. Arnold would be better suited for this game. Do you think OU thought it would be a cake walk today? Welcome to the road in the SEC.

Reactions: mpfvol
Okie fans in total meltdown LOL they want to go back to the little 10 .
Well they pulled it out some how lol

Last edited:
I’ll take the opposite view of some of you. OU is surviving and down lots of players they’ll be getting back. Their frosh QB is gonna learn each week just as Nico is.

If they don’t get upset by anyone they couod at least split between Missouri and Ole Miss because neither of those teams are showing me their legit top 10 teams. OU’s defense is gritty and has heart.

OU is going to mess one team’s season up. Bad.

OU ends with 7 wins maybe 8. And I hope they do. After going to the game their fans are class acts. And I have more than enough hate to spread between Bama, FL, and GA

If we open back up our offense, we win handily, if we play conservative offense again, ark. could beat us. I hope we get back to our normal offense against them and also the rest of the year.

If we open back up our offense, we win handily, if we play conservative offense again, ark. could beat us. I hope we get back to our normal offense against them and also the rest of the year.
What would give you any reason to believe Heupel has changed his entire philosophy of football after one game where everything pointed to him coaching the way he did because it was the best most reasonable move to make? This ain’t Fulmer on the sideline. If you’re still thinking like that…bury the past bud. Bury it. Fulmer is gone. Let it go.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land

VN Store

Back