Army Female recruits can't pass the physical

Who here agrees that as a collective, women are as strong and as fast as men and should be judged on equal measurements on feats of speed and strength?

If they are receiving the same pay and in the same jobs they need to meet the same standards.

Does that apply across the MOS and branch spectrum, or just those where strength and speed are necessary.

When it comes to Airforce APFT's, would the "femal" have to start playing from the mens tees?

If they are receiving the same pay and in the same jobs they need to meet the same standards.
I liked your post then realized I might not meet the same standards as my lower paid co-workers, but because I kiss up to my boss, and periodically pass on how many times the competition has contacted me about coming to work with them I get preferential treatment and higher pay.....at least that's what my boss tells me.....

As usual you are wrong, it’s not a return to the past since combat arms are now open to females.

Scoring will be going back to being divided by the sexes, dipsh*t. I happen to agree with you on your point but your 'combat arms' variable is extraneous to the singular point that it's a return to how it's been.

It'd be a return to the way it's been in the past. Much ado about nothing.
Sort of, but not really. But I guess the old adage of 'if it doesn't meet the standards, lower the standards' applies. This is nothing new as there were female pilots (my info is anecdotal from guys who witnessed it) that couldn't hack it in training that were given many more retries than their male counterparts. There were also men that couldn't pass certain tests (not flying) that were given multiple opportunities, so it is not unique to women... BUT.... there have been vastly more women given passes than men.

If we are going to allow women into our fighting forces, the standard must be rigid, or people are going to die. So the bottom line is I guess the elites are saying this is OK.

I believe there has only been one woman pass the navy seal test (not the program, just the test to get into the program) you think it'll be modified so that we can have our first...... whatever you call a female seal......

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Scoring will be going back to being divided by the sexes, dipsh*t. I happen to agree with you on your point but your 'combat arms' variable is extraneous to the singular point that it's a return to how it's been.

It’s a complete waste of time to even attempt to engage with you. You know damn well the fact that combat arms is not extraneous to the point because there isn’t a singular point.

Reactions: lukeneyland
Sort of, but not really. But I guess the old adage of 'if it doesn't meet the standards, lower the standards' applies. This is nothing new as there were female pilots (my info is anecdotal from guys who witnessed it) that couldn't hack it in training that were given many more retries than their male counterparts. There were also men that couldn't pass certain tests (not flying) that were given multiple opportunities, so it is not unique to women... BUT.... there have been vastly more women given passes than men.

If we are going to allow women into our fighting forces, the standard must be rigid, or people are going to die. So the bottom line is I guess the elites are saying this is OK.
Wonder how many of those guys that got extra attempts has a "special" last name?

VN Store

Back