Arrangements for Orange+White=Heaven aka OWH

With permission from Scott's family, I am posting the arrangements for OWH.

Visitation will be at Lane Funeral Home on Ashland Terrace in Chattanooga, from 3-5pm on Saturday, June 29, 2013. The service will be at 5pm.

His family has asked that I pass along how much your comments and posts have meant to them. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

damn....I really liked him. I never thought that I would shed a tear for someone that I've never met....but it just happened/

I really hate to hear this and I want to know what I can do to support this...damn I'm shocked.

Would be wonderful if we of VN could give some flowers or something to his family. Would be nice to know that we are with him at the funeral even though a lot of us can't be there. Just throwing the idea out there.

damn....I really liked him. I never thought that I would shed a tear for someone that I've never met....but it just happened/

I really hate to hear this and I want to know what I can do to support this...damn I'm shocked.
Me too.

I had the pleasure of talking with him a few times. He seemed like a great person and we will all miss him.

RIP buddy.

sorry Ibvl...im really upset right now.

No problem. Btw... in re-reading my post I think I understand why you may have been offended. However, when I mentioned honoring him with his "conversations" on VolNation, I put the word in quotations because most of O+W=H's posts were just that... conversations. He rarely was the type poster who would show up for a quick "hit and run" post.

God's peace and love on his family during this most difficult time. I am thankful God gave us even a brief time with him. We will be praying for him, his family, and all of volnation grieving his loss.

I can say that I got the honor of meeting him in person. He was a great man that really cared about his VN family. Wing nights will never be the same. You will be missed my dear friend.

I hope everyone who is close enough will be able to stop by on Saturday. It would mean something to the family for us to be able to show what he meant to us. (And the family is aware that the vast majority cared about him without ever getting the opportunity to meet him in person.)

Prayers for his family. Never met him but obviously a good man and a big and also great true fan of the VOLS.

VN Store

Back